GDT: Sharks at Ducks 10 PM ET on 10 - 5 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Odd. I thought you'd be ecstatic with Deslauriers in. The Ducks could have called up Lundestrom, but elected to move Shore up and Deslauriers up - which was one of the possibilities I said could happen to see Deslauriers on the ice. Crazy that you can't even be happy to see Deslauriers up. I feel safer with Deslauriers on the fourth line than Shore as the center for Rakell-Silf. LoL
I would rather put Getzlaf with Rakell and Silfverberg and create an island of misfits toys line with Ritchie Shore and Kase. That top line was garbage last game, and it wasn’t even remotely all Getzlaf.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I might have to miss it because I have sling. I hate dish. But it’s cheap. It’s either that or Hulu live and twice the price.
There's plenty of ways to watch

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
So, you weren’t going to claim a loss was because Deslauriers had sat and won’t say the win was because he played?
If they had gotten physically punished I would have but the Coyotes rival the Leafs for softest team and knew that would not have happened. I can say the team did not look physical and big hits were lacking in that game

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
If they had gotten physically punished I would have but the Coyotes rival the Leafs for softest team and knew that would not have happened. I can say the team did not look physical and big hits were lacking in that game
Yes. However the game was won by the 4th line. Those goals wouldn’t have been scored with Deslauriers out there, based on his complete lack of chemistry with Grant and Rowney in the preseason. I’ll take a win over hits 100% of the time.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Healthy scratch cuz he mostly sucked last game. Giving Lundestrom props for doing well between Raks and Silf.
Thought I missed an injury or something. Not sure I agree that he needed to be benched because of game one, quite a few guys sucked, but whatever.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I would still like to see Grant and the Children reunited at some point. Though that leaves Henrique in a difficult spot if they’re unwilling to put him back with Ritchie-Kase

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I know it's only game two but from the comments Bob made over the summer to our glut of wingers Ritchie sure seems like he isn't long for the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad