Production Leaders
Goals: Grant and Fowler
Assists: Jones,Lindholm,Rowney and Shore with 1
Points: Jones,Lindholm,Grant,Rowney,Shore and Fowler with 1

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Sharks have got their asses haded to themselves two times in a row by Vegas, they must be pissed. But they will be on a second night of a back to back so we better come on top in this one.
Division rival, we need points from them. Albeit I don`t think we will be competing with them once the season comes to close.

Anyway, we need a WIN. Hopefully Getzy plays better this night. Surely will try to catch this game, I WANT TO SEE SOME DUCKS HOCKEY! And I missed the opener.

Go Ducks!

Reactions: DuckRogers10

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I might have to miss another game because I have to pick my brother up from the airport. I’m beyond pissed off

Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The Sharks are a much better team than the Yotes and we're a much worse one than Vegas. And I imagine they're probably in a bad mood. This should be a much different-feeling game from the last one.
Im not really sold on san jose tbh.... burns and karlsson are great.

But thornton/vlasic are starting to really show their age, there goalies are pretty suspect.... they lost pavelski who was really the heart and soul guy... evander kane is still suspended for the game against us. I just don't see em making the playoffs even in the shitty pacific division.j

I think well sneak another win out tonight

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Sharks on a back to back, gotta take advantage of them. Getting destroyed 2 games in a row by the knights gotta have them pissed though

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Expecting a two goal loss tonight. Hopefully our powerplay shows improvement.

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
I think Karlsson will be playing out of his mind tonight. I suspect the coach will have a great game plan.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Hopefully "face puncher" Goon Deslauriers is scratched again and Prout continues what he started this preseason
Prout is injured and he was absolutely atrocious in their opening game against Vegas. With no Prout or Kane, San Jose's toughest guy is probably Goodrow, who could get worked by quite a few guys on our team.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Im not really sold on san jose tbh.... burns and karlsson are great.

But thornton/vlasic are starting to really show their age, there goalies are pretty suspect.... they lost pavelski who was really the heart and soul guy... evander kane is still suspended for the game against us. I just don't see em making the playoffs even in the ****ty pacific division.j

I think well sneak another win out tonight
Agreed. They have the vibe of a team that lost its soul.
We'll see how well their 30+ yearold veterans hold up, they've been far too lucky with injuries over the past 5 years, their luck in staying healthy is due to eventually run out.
They also seem like they have that vibe of the 2017-18 & 2018-19 Ducks teams that just wasn't meshing well with the coach....except they have no goalie, Martin Jones is a empty net almost.

Have seen quite a few Sharks fans post wanting their coaching staff gone....

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This is a weird game to feel out. It's easy to say Vegas took it to them and they're pissed now, but in spite of Vegas having played strong hockey, San Jose looked terribly off in those first two games. No urgency, poor execution, no emotion until that end of game scrum. Yeah they could turn it around if they try to take advantage of a weaker team, but after having played last night and looking so demoralized playing against their most hated rivals...I don't know. I think tonight is as good a night as any for a win.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Shore taking steel spot, deslauriers in supposedly

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Now there is an hfboard scapegoat if they lose this game which most likely they would loser either way

Odd. I thought you'd be ecstatic with Deslauriers in. The Ducks could have called up Lundestrom, but elected to move Shore up and Deslauriers up - which was one of the possibilities I said could happen to see Deslauriers on the ice. Crazy that you can't even be happy to see Deslauriers up. I feel safer with Deslauriers on the fourth line than Shore as the center for Rakell-Silf. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad