GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
The only other choice would be to send someone down to Springfield. I can only think of Kostin. Can anyone else be sent down without having to clear waivers?

What about Walman or Mikkola? We have one extra defenseman.

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
And Krug has a great shot, too. I got caught drooling over Perunovich's skills, and forgot him. But, having Perunovich run The 2nd Unit, gives The Blues, with their skilled forward depth, two very good units. The Blues should finish #1 or 2 on The Power Play, they were a strong 2nd to The Oilers even before Perunovich came up.

the second unit having Perunovich, Kyrou, Thomas, and Buchnevich is just crazy

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Im loving Perunovich, but I still need about 8-10 more games from him to be truly comfortable with him in the top 4.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
5 of the next 9 games feature Vegas and back to backs with both Florida teams. I love that they play four in a row against two of the most stacked teams in hockey. We should get some early insight there.
Exactly my thoughts. San Jose and Arizona aren't exactly measuring sticks. I want to see him against top 15 teams in the league.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
5 of the next 9 games feature Vegas and back to backs with both Florida teams. I love that they play four in a row against two of the most stacked teams in hockey. We should get some early insight there.
The other 4 are against teams that we should beat, so let's bank 8 points in those 4 and get at least 5 against the good teams.

Mar 6, 2012
The Lebanc slew foot looked 100% unintentional to me. Yes, it ended up being a dangerous play, but I don't think he was trying to do it. He was falling down. To my eyes it lust looked like a normal hockey play gone wrong.

Reactions: fishsandwichpatrol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad