GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Seems like forever since their last game; can't even remember when they last played. I vaguely recall a shootout win versus the Jets then it all kind of goes dark. I'm sure all is fine...the roster is almost fully healthy and the Blues have never been deeper. Let the good times roll. Time to get serious!

sRQs5me.gif

Let's go Blues!

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
We’ve lost multiple games we’ve probably deserved to win, while overcoming adversity with multiple impact players out of the lineup, and we stole a W in WPG in a game we probably didn’t deserve to win. Either way I think these next 3+ games we’re gonna get back on track start winning again.

The Blossoming of Robert Thomas into a legit #1C has me giddy right now, even if he’s not being rewarded on the scoresheet( as much as he deserves) despite being like 5th in the league assists. Love his defensive play and overall decision making with the puck in every situation.

LETSSSS GOOOO BLUESSSSSSSS

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Hope they keep their heads up and manage the puck better with no stupid blind passes

Reactions: mk80

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Kyrou - Buch should be together

I really like that Kyrou/ROR/Perron line, actually. I do wish they'd play Buch and Saad on the same line though. Would love to see either Kyrou on PP1 though. He just plays so well in space and drives the offense when he's out there.

Also, plz cover Couture. He always seems to play well against us.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I really like that Kyrou/ROR/Perron line, actually. I do wish they'd play Buch and Saad on the same line though. Would love to see either Kyrou on PP1 though. He just plays so well in space and drives the offense when he's out there.

Also, plz cover Couture. He always seems to play well against us.
Same with Thomas.

I think just making PP2 our PP1 is the easy solution lol

Reactions: sfvega

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Would sure be nice for Husso to start feeling like a dependable option who can be relied on to be ready to play. What we’ve seen from Hofer so far arguably would be an improvement or at least equivalent to season-long Husso last year. Is this year’s Husso a step up, or did he just have one fluky shut-out to fool us.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Like the way Chief has shaken up the lines and D-pairs.

Time for a fresh start tonite. Counting on Husso to stop the streak.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I would just like to remind everyone that there's 67 games left this season......
But only 4 games until Thanksgiving, and teams in the playoff positions at the American Thanksgiving holiday tend to be the ones who make it by year-end.

So the boys need to go balls to the wall for the next four games; then just spend their remaining time fine-tuning for the playoffs.:DD

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
But only 4 games until Thanksgiving, and teams in the playoff positions at the American Thanksgiving holiday tend to be the ones who make it by year-end.

So the boys need to go balls to the wall for the next four games; then just spend their remaining time fine-tuning for the playoffs.:DD
Where were the Blues at Thanksgiving 2018-19?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad