Post-Game Talk: Sharks 5, Pens 0 - After the Meat Sweats Subside, It's the Hangover I Must Contend With

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The good thing about this losing streak is every team in the Metro has decided to suck too besides Philly.

Got the Sharks feed. This is Martin Jones' . . . (checks notes) . . . SECOND shutout of the season.

THAT is how ******* low the Pens have sunk. That jabroni shut the Pens out, and the outcome was barely ever in doubt (and that's being charitable).

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I’m only here for the train wreck...lol...I can’t believe I spent money to watch that “game” or whatever you want to call it in person...

Hope you at least had some Nick The Greek or something tasty. But then again...meals at the arena are like $26 lol

Reactions: Andy99

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I've seen better hockey played in the intro of The Hogan Family
FXLL2cy.gif

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
This is the easiest PGT ever.

There should be no debate on anything. Everyone sucked. Maybe Letang and Riikola were better than the rest but it's hard to single anyone out...

Okay just a couple:
1) Bryan Rust. On that first PP when it was 0-0 he boofed GLORIOUS chances to put this stupid team on the front foot for once.
2) Rodrigues. Clear breakaway and didn't convert. Yeah it's a coinflip but sometimes you gotta win that one.
3) Sid. I don't like thumping the Leadership drum but Sid has to lead by example and he just isn't. His bad pass directly led to the first goal against and after that, right now...we had no chance.

Reactions: Angrrus and Andy99

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
the only + of the night:

AEW Revolution

even if you hate wrestling, this is something with which you'd be hard pressed to disagree

Reactions: farscape1

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is rock bottom, it's not going to get any worse then this.

The Pens host the Sens on Tuesday.

Perhaps you should've waited 72 hours before offering that assessment? :baghead:

EDIT: Jokes aside, I've got no clue where they go from here. Yes, Marino and Dumo returning will be a game changer, but this is so ******* bad right now that I fear it may come to late (not so much for making the playoffs, but rather in terms of the team's psyche vis a vis trying to make a run).

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
What can you even say after this stretch of games?

The blueline sucks. Missing Dumo was bad, Marino's a legitimate linchpin in this operation that genuinely makes thing function. Can't be missing both of those guys and expect anything different than this past stretch of games.

JR's got work to do. Lots of us have been saying it all year.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Since they game were so late/early here in Sweden it hadnt ended when i woke up. so the stream jumped in live and not from the start of it.

Cant say it bothered me much...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hope you at least had some Nick The Greek or something tasty. But then again...meals at the arena are like $26 lol

I gotta burrito elsewhere before I went in...yeah, outrageous, plus I had to save my money to keep drinking or I couldn’t get thru the game..

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad