Post-Game Talk: Sharks 5, Pens 0 - After the Meat Sweats Subside, It's the Hangover I Must Contend With

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
HT to @Honour Over Glory for the words of wisdom and to @Big Friggin Dummy for pointing them out to me.

PEsitOS.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
No respect putting this up with 3 minutes to go.

You know how many pucks can go in off of JJ's skates with that much time left?

Yeah, I was thinking that, but I've got the thread tools function at my disposal in the 50/50 event that the Pens give up the 6th goal.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I mean, there’s not much to really breakdown or debate. They’re a dumpster fire right now and they better get some answers soon or it could really get ugly.

Reactions: Angrrus

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I've run out of curse words, adjectives and words in general to describe my frustration, annoyance, disgust and rage for this. This is beyond pathetic, is there a word in any language for this?

Hey, didn't the Pens losing streak start once you joined HFBoards? :razz:

cc: @ColePens #DropTheBanHammer

EDIT: Nah, it started in Toronto the night before you joined. :naughty:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I've run out of curse words, adjectives and words in general to describe my frustration, annoyance, disgust and rage for this. This is beyond pathetic, is there a word in any language for this?

The most vile dirty swear words known to man:

The Flyers Are Better

That title isn’t vegetarian friendly.

..........Grass Lives Matter. We just serve the justice to those damn cows by serving their muscle to our plates!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m only here for the train wreck...lol...I can’t believe I spent money to watch that “game” or whatever you want to call it in person...

Reactions: Clare2904
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->