Sharks 2019-2020 season done

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Honestly if they lose out on a #1 overall pick, it will be very hard for me to watch them next year unless they are one of the top teams. I can definitely see that being the case with a lot of fans in SJ since they already had such low attendance this season. I can also see fans really start to hate on EK65 if they think he led to losing both Pavs and Lafreniere on an ELC.

For my own mental well being, I hope the pick is around #4-5.. but as a Sharks fan I've already accepted Lafreniere will be wearing an Ottawa sweater for the next decade.

If Ottawa wins the draft lottery, will we know if it was from their original pick or our pick?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
If Ottawa wins the draft lottery, will we know if it was from their original pick or our pick?

We probably will know

It's common knowledge that the Cleveland Cavaliers won the Kyrie Irving lottery with a pick they got in a trade with the Clippers, so I would imagine a similar situation would be disclosed if it happened in the NHL

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

It will show ottawa as having both picks but beside the one from the trade with us will have in brackets the sharks logo/name.

That is what they had last year with ottawa/colorado.

Colorado was ontop of the board with ott in brackets beside the percentage.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad