Prospect Info: Shane Wright (Round 1, Pick #4, 2022 draft)

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Love to read this:

“Having the confidence to hold on to the puck a little bit longer, to make play from my own abilities, my speed and skating,” Wright elaborated."

That exactly is the reason why he's down there and won't be called up for the rest of the season.

Especially with how things have gone with the Kraken and the fact that he'll be way better off playing a fulll season in the AHL and having another run at the Calder Cup.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
That exactly is the reason why he's down there and won't be called up for the rest of the season.

Especially with how things have gone with the Kraken and the fact that he'll be way better off playing a fulll season in the AHL and having another run at the Calder Cup.
Yep, and that is exactly the reason why many of us said Wright was exactly where he needed to be when a few posters were screaming for him to be up in the NHL at the start of this season.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yep, and that is exactly the reason why many of us said Wright was exactly where he needed to be when a few posters were screaming for him to be up in the NHL at the start of this season.
Yeah. I said the same a few days back too. Bringing a kid up for a team struggling to get much going after the success he has had in the AHL, would not be the best idea. Let him produce in the AHL and hopefully go on a long playoff run and win the Calder Cup.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Goal (#20), assist, and first star of the game in a 7-3 road drubbing of Calgary tonight.

1711511233182.png

bmore236

Mar 3, 2004
Like the fact for the last game, which CV lost 2-0 against the Wranglers, he had 5 shots on goal. That was the most on the team and without watching the game, it looks like he was not deferring to someone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad