Prospect Info: Shane Wright (Round 1, Pick #4, 2022 draft)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Smart move by Shane. No reason to play in that tournament and risk your career. He's got a future and has already played in that tournament, captained the squad and won. Absolutely nothing left to prove there.

I don't really think it matters much either way. If he went he'd have the same injury risk as playing in the AHL. If he felt inspired to go then I'd let him. I don't know if he does.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Shane Wright scored on Jack Campbell last night and I honestly can't tell how the main boards would be feeling about this.

• Haha
Reactions: Irie

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Bring him up and keep him up. Too many underachievers on the Kraken already. He couldn’t do any worse than most of our lineup that can’t find the back of the net anyhow.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Bring him up and keep him up. Too many underachievers on the Kraken already. He couldn’t do any worse than most of our lineup that can’t find the back of the net anyhow.
That does not help the team or Shane. A big issue last season was that he was moving between multiple leagues and never got to build any chemistry or have enough time to settle down. He finally has that for the first time in 2 seasons with Coachella and is starting to click.

Moving him up to a bargain-basement team like Seattle will do nothing more than hurt the confidence that he has been able to build on this season. Leave him there and let him develop.

Shane developing is much more important for our future than winning 5-10 more games in a season that is already starting to look like a lost one. Only way I would want to bring Shane up is if we have injury related callups or for a playoff run.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
And also!

1702135045904.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad