Player Discussion: Shane Prince

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
I actually think he's been okay in the matches I've seen. Won't set the world alight but his main problem is that he is not really good at any one thing. If he had one trait that make him valuable he'd be perfectly fine for a bottom role

Not a proponent of him per se, but he is reasonably fast and is physical, so that could be a bottom 6 guy, then again he will always get hurt, he skates with his head down

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
For what it's worth, this guy has been playing pretty good
2OjLQEM.png

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Not sure what everyone expects here. You have to hand it to Snow for the depth he has here to plug in some of these guys who are doing their best to hold down the fort until players get healthy. We are at the very bottom of the depth chart when we have Quine, Prince, Fritz, Dal Colle all starting while Bailey, Ladd, Cizekas and Kulemin are out. None of the four playing now are every day players. Prince has played acceptably well thus far in my opinion.

Reactions: majormet

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I don't mind Prince...he's fast...has decent hands, he's good depth but the guy gets injured as much as Hanzel. WTF is wrong with the guy? He's no Rich Pilon...It seems like they are all minor..like a hangnail or something. I. Don't. Get. It.

Reactions: LamorielloAndSon

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2