Shane McMahon (General Discussion & WM32 Match Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So Kane has been off TV awhile......

Anyone see him running in and ripping the door off the cell again and turning on Taker?

Yes I know they were just a team months ago..... but WWE could WWE and Kane could align with Shane.

Look, I know you electrocuted my testicles but the Authority canned you and I want to be in charge so help me out, alright? lol

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Look, I know you electrocuted my testicles but the Authority canned you and I want to be in charge so help me out, alright? lol

Bahh...the amount of times people turn past atrocities mean nothing ;) I mean HHH drugged and married Steph against her will and she's still married to him AND gave him 3 daughters.

S A W F T*

Speaking of Kane... he tries to explain the Taker match:

"In*an interview with talkSPORT's Gorilla Podcast, Kane tried to explain it:

"He has a challenge in front of him, and that's what it is. I don't know if there's necessarily a nefarious back story or anything like that."

The simplest explanation, it seems, is the correct one. It's just an employee doing as his boss asks."

Alrighty then...

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Bold prediction: After WM32, we'll get a brand split with the first hour of RAW devoted to the diva division.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Speaking of Kane... he tries to explain the Taker match:

"In*an interview with talkSPORT's Gorilla Podcast, Kane tried to explain it:

"He has a challenge in front of him, and that's what it is. I don't know if there's necessarily a nefarious back story or anything like that."

The simplest explanation, it seems, is the correct one. It's just an employee doing as his boss asks."

Alrighty then...

Basically it's his job and this is really a Vince/Shane feud.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Bahh...the amount of times people turn past atrocities mean nothing ;) I mean HHH drugged and married Steph against her will and she's still married to him AND gave him 3 daughters.

He didnt drug her. She was in on it all. She was trying to get revenge on Vince for the kidnapping and Taker marriage and all.

That said.. there are countless of times where WWE doesn't go ahead with continuity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad