Injury Report: Shane Doan Cleared to Return

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Oh and also..... WHERE THE **** IS ALBERTA YOTE?

Dude. Ownership crap is gone. Come back. If you've gone the way of the Jets that's fine. We at least deserve a goodbye.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Oh and also..... WHERE THE **** IS ALBERTA YOTE?

Dude. Ownership crap is gone. Come back. If you've gone the way of the Jets that's fine. We at least deserve a goodbye.
I miss his Big Ern avatar. I hope he didn't turn to the darkside, that means not only does he like the suck as Jets, but he's cheers for Wheeler too. Blech!

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
On a more positive note for Shane Doan: The last guy I knew who suffered from this said that whatever they gave him, to get better, kept him from being sick for years. Now keep in mind that this guy was a somewhat crazy, sometimes pot smoking cowboy who's job consisted of day working for Various ranchers. I reckon his ability to ward off the common cold and flue would be about like anyone else's though. :)

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I hope Doaner is ok. A player and guy I genuinely like. BTW, I've Strep for a week and thought it'd kill me. So this has to be a nightmare for him. Get well soon mate.

huhwhtfkr

Aug 21, 2010
On a more positive note for Shane Doan: The last guy I knew who suffered from this said that whatever they gave him, to get better, kept him from being sick for years. Now keep in mind that this guy was a somewhat crazy, sometimes pot smoking cowboy who's job consisted of day working for Various ranchers. I reckon his ability to ward off the common cold and flue would be about like anyone else's though. :)

probably gamm globulin, revs the immune system way up.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Speaking of AlbertaYote, who out of our former regular posters went to the Jets side when they relocated? I know untouchable and ducky did.

Hey, I didn't leave...

Don't post much these days is all. Work is keeping me pretty busy so I mostly read thru post game comments to see how the team is doing.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
All this good humor got me to reminiscing about that ol' pot smoking cowboy and some of his history. It's off topic and many couldn't care less, but for those who might; hopefully this link will work.

http://examiner-enterprise.com/sections/news/local-news/who-killed-ec-mullendore.html

You see the pot smoking cowboy had worked for E.C. Mullendore back when E.C was murdered and knew Chub Anderson (E.C.'s bodyguard) well.

Was the pot smoking cowboy one of the guys who helped "dispose" of the killers, as one theory presents? He always said he knew where Chub was hiding in Kansas and also said that "they would never find him, until Chub wanted them to."

Last edited:

letowskie

Aug 16, 2002
In your worst nighmare
Visit site
Still a Coyotes fan and only a Coyotes fan. No worries there.

Merry Christmas everybody!

And get better captain.

Yes, another one of those here (family had been old Jets fan for generations).

It would be great for the Yotes to do something great in the playoffs, while the last remaining Jet from the 90's is still playing on the Yotes. Hopefully they make a run in the next 2-3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad