Shadow's Prospect Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
thecanucker said:
i'm gonna gone for 2 weeks cuz i'm gonna to arizona. I'm leaving friday

No computer time? Because if your gone for two weeks your going to miss the real draft.

My guess is this draft will be done soon and people will be eager to get the real thing going. Real draft will probably go alot faster too. This being say, I think I may just "nuke" your team for the draft (keeping your past picks though) with Jcorb58's and just go with 10 teams for the real draft. Or replace both of you... I'll have to discuss this with the everyone else.

Is this OK with you? Or do you still want to help finish this draft? Either way is fine with me, whichever you want to do though. ;)

RandomCanuckFan

Jan 23, 2005
leafs_fan1001 said:
What ever Boyes is in top 10 in ahl points and tellqvist has been awsome lately

well, it happens, goalies go on hot streaks ... lol ... doesn't rise their stock all that much if they can't keep it up for a long time ... tellqvist is definitely "only a leafs fan" pick ... boyes isn't too bad i guess

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
RandomCanuckFan said:
well, it happens, goalies go on hot streaks ... lol ... doesn't rise their stock all that much if they can't keep it up for a long time ... tellqvist is definitely "only a leafs fan" pick ... boyes isn't too bad i guess

Isn't Tellqvist yesterday's Lundqvist? ;)

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
No computer time? Because if your gone for two weeks your going to miss the real draft.

My guess is this draft will be done soon and people will be eager to get the real thing going. Real draft will probably go alot faster too. This being say, I think I may just "nuke" your team for the draft (keeping your past picks though) with Jcorb58's and just go with 10 teams for the real draft. Or replace both of you... I'll have to discuss this with the everyone else.

Is this OK with you? Or do you still want to help finish this draft? Either way is fine with me, whichever you want to do though. ;)

Send me a PM if you need a replacement GM. I'll be back online @ 7pm MT tonight.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
Send me a PM if you need a replacement GM. I'll be back online @ 7pm MT tonight.

Thanks. That means if jcorb58 don't come back soon then we have the replacements. Great. :)

NeoCanuck did ask first though, so if jcorb58 does come back before his next turn, NeoCanuck will get thecanuckers position.

Jcorb58 hasn't been on in a while though, so you'll probably get to join the draft.

I'll PM you when the time comes... ;)

Last edited:

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
leafs_fan1001 said:
Can't wait for this to start! Is there going to be a new draft order?

Yes. It's a whole new draft, so I figure it's only right. It should make the draft better too.

Also good to see someone excited! :)

I've PM'ed NeoCanuck and he's been on since the PM, it don't look like he wants to join. Bossy22 I am going to PM you for the position, it's your if you want it.

randomcanuckfan is now up!

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I choose, Cam Ward.

The guy's putting up really good numbers in his first pro year playing in the AHL. Unrated goaltender.

ORBluesFan is now up!

And VanIslander, I love that excitment! :D

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
Yes. It's a whole new draft, so I figure it's only right. It should make the draft better too.

Also good to see someone excited! :)

I've PM'ed NeoCanuck and he's been on since the PM, it don't look like he wants to join. Bossy22 I am going to PM you for the position, it's your if you want it.

randomcanuckfan is now up!

Shadow,

I certainly accept the offer. Is it thecanucker or jcorb58 I'm replacing? Either way you PM'd me to make 2 selections so I'll do so in the next 10 minutes or so.

bossy22

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
The Nojack Screaming Eagles add (RW) Pavel Vorobiev and (C) Jared Aulin. Both are past members of the HF Top 50 List and are playing well for the respective teams in the AHL.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
Shadow,

I certainly accept the offer. Is it thecanucker or jcorb58 I'm replacing? Either way you PM'd me to make 2 selections so I'll do so in the next 10 minutes or so.

bossy22

Thanks for accepting.

You will be taking over for thecanucker who picks at the end and beginning of each round, so you pick twice in a row everytime. It's a good spot for this draft. :)

I'll change the name of your team and add your picks. ;)

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Well, ORBlues picked a couple days ago, and no word from monsterbertuzzi in the intervening hours ... so at the risk of picking out of turn, but in the hopes of keeping this thing moving:

ST selects the greatest prospect in all the land: (F) Marek Svatos!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Did anyone PM monster_bertuzzi?

He's still picking in other drafts.

And gonzopher,... did you PM wolfen to inform him he's up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad