Status
Not open for further replies.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Did anyone PM monster_bertuzzi?

He's still picking in other drafts.

And gonzopher,... did you PM wolfen to inform him he's up next.

I just PM'ed monster_bertuzzi now to make sure.

Tylerr, Lane Manson is an interesting pick. A 6'8" beast! :eek:

golleafsgo_17 is now up!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The Burnaby Mountaineers wish to add to the list centres Marcel Goc and Jay McClement.

(PM already sent to wolfen to pick next...)

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
ORBluesFan said:
Portland is pleased to select Patrick Eaves.

You picked him last round... :D

I choose, Mike Green.

randomcanuckfan is now up!

Also Jcorb58 has now missed four picks and I can't find a replacement. I'm kind of stuck on what to do. :help:

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
You picked him last round... :D

I choose, Mike Green.

randomcanuckfan is now up!

Also Jcorb58 has now missed four picks and I can't find a replacement. I'm kind of stuck on what to do. :help:

Drop him for the pre draft and you'll have no problem finding a replacement GM for the actual draft.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
Drop him for the pre draft and you'll have no problem finding a replacement GM for the actual draft.

Actually to make sure every picks to same amount of picks for the top 144, I've decided I'll just take over the team.

And ORBluesFan, funny, I was pondering between Woywitka and Green. ;)

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I choose for former jcorb58's team, Blake Wheeler, Luc Bourdon, Bryan Bickell, and Kyle Chipchura.

Last edited:

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
leafs_fan1001 said:
Supposably I have another pick to make up so I select Dimitri Vorobiev!!

There are 12 picks with your name on it on on the first post, so I'm assuming that line just didn't get deleted. But maybe Shadow will use ti to make up for golleafsgo who I haven't seen around for a while.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
shadow, not that it matters at this point, but the stafford and jessiman picks are mixed up on the top page in the round-by-round list of picks (i got stafford, and i think m_b took jessiman) ...

er ... and svatos should be up there ... before stafford, i think ... oh well ...

at any rate, for anyone who wants to compare pseudo-drafts, the 'team' that i 'drafted' looks like this:

Eriksson-Malkin-Polushin
Bergfors-Higgins-Svatos
Stafford

Coburn-Whitney
Koltsov

Toivonen
Leneveu

... not too shabby, eh? i'd probably have to move a forward for a 4th d ... anyhue, lookin' forward to the real deal soon.

cheers!

Last edited:

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
ORBluesFan said:
There are 12 picks with your name on it on on the first post, so I'm assuming that line just didn't get deleted. But maybe Shadow will use ti to make up for golleafsgo who I haven't seen around for a while.

I did forget to delete that, sorry leafs_fan1001.

Currently golleafsgo_17 has to make four picks and tylerr and bossy22 have to make one more to finish off the draft.

It makes me wonder though, that if golleafsgo_17 don't show up soon we'll have to either get two replacements, or take those teams out and add another two picks to the real draft. Instead of 6 forwards, 4 defenceman, a goaltender, and an extra we'd have 8 forwards, 4 defenceman, 1 goaltender, and an extra. I figure we could add another 2 forwards pretty easily, currently we have drafted 84 forwards and 37 defenceman, that's twice as many forwards then defenceman. And plus if we do this we won't need golleafsgo_17's picks. With 10 teams and 14 rounds, that comes out to 140 players (change it to top 140), we could then start this thing after tylerr and bossy22 make there picks.

Whats everyone think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad