Shadow's Prospect Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
I'm struggling between Robert Nilsson and Al Montoya. They both belong in the top 144. Personally, I wouldn't touch Montoya for my team but he should be on the list regardless of his bad year.

I'll take F Robert Nilsson. Go Isles Go :yo:

How's that for unbaised. ;)

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
I did forget to delete that, sorry leafs_fan1001.

Currently golleafsgo_17 has to make four picks and tylerr and bossy22 have to make one more to finish off the draft.

It makes me wonder though, that if golleafsgo_17 don't show up soon we'll have to either get two replacements, or take those teams out and add another two picks to the real draft. Instead of 6 forwards, 4 defenceman, a goaltender, and an extra we'd have 8 forwards, 4 defenceman, 1 goaltender, and an extra. I figure we could add another 2 forwards pretty easily, currently we have drafted 84 forwards and 37 defenceman, that's twice as many forwards then defenceman. And plus if we do this we won't need golleafsgo_17's picks. With 10 teams and 14 rounds, that comes out to 140 players (change it to top 140), we could then start this thing after tylerr and bossy22 make there picks.

Whats everyone think?

Personally i don't think you'll have trouble finding new GM's for a 11 round draft. Whatever you decide is fine by me.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Shadow said:
I did forget to delete that, sorry leafs_fan1001.

Currently golleafsgo_17 has to make four picks and tylerr and bossy22 have to make one more to finish off the draft.

It makes me wonder though, that if golleafsgo_17 don't show up soon we'll have to either get two replacements, or take those teams out and add another two picks to the real draft. Instead of 6 forwards, 4 defenceman, a goaltender, and an extra we'd have 8 forwards, 4 defenceman, 1 goaltender, and an extra. I figure we could add another 2 forwards pretty easily, currently we have drafted 84 forwards and 37 defenceman, that's twice as many forwards then defenceman. And plus if we do this we won't need golleafsgo_17's picks. With 10 teams and 14 rounds, that comes out to 140 players (change it to top 140), we could then start this thing after tylerr and bossy22 make there picks.

Whats everyone think?

I think it's time to get this show on the road! Wasn't there another poster who expressed an interest in joining a while back? It seems we just need to find him/her, round out the "top 144," and let the real drafting begin.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
gonzopher said:
I think it's time to get this show on the road! Wasn't there another poster who expressed an interest in joining a while back? It seems we just need to find him/her, round out the "top 144," and let the real drafting begin.

Eventhough I'm new here, I 2nd this notion..... :)

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
gonzopher said:

I actually PM'ed this guy twice (NeoCanuck) and he never answered me back, but I know he has been on since. I just take it he's no longer interested.

Also, golleafsgo_17 has gone missing. He's been gone just as long as jcorb58, not good.

I don't know how I am going to get two replacements. :dunno:

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Just cut the number of teams down from 12 to 10.

That's what I was thinking. Take two teams out and add 3 more picks to the real draft.

I'll wait to make that decision until after tylerr has made his final selection.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
tylerr said:
Whinos pick David Shantz, i think thats his name.

WoohoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to start the draft!!!!!!!! :handclap:

I am not going to bother trying to find another two replacements so we will be going with 10 teams with each team making 14 picks; 8 forwards, 4 defenceman, 1 goaltender, and 1 extra.

I'll make the thread tomorrow morning, right now I am a little tired. I will do the order and PM everyone there position of the draft. This should be good. :)

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Shadow said:
WoohoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to start the draft!!!!!!!! :handclap:

I am not going to bother trying to find another two replacements so we will be going with 10 teams with each team making 14 picks; 8 forwards, 4 defenceman, 1 goaltender, and 1 extra.

I'll make the thread tomorrow morning, right now I am a little tired. I will do the order and PM everyone there position of the draft. This should be good. :)
Yay :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad