SHA Prospect Draft - Begins Thursday August 5th!

IrMitchell*

Once that is employed, can we not have equal value trades?

In other words, can we pull off a 2 for 3 trade?

You bet. You can do a 5 for 2 if you want, it's all up to you.

yes please, i didnt really like that rule (after the main draft that is)

also, when is the web page gonna be up (no hurry, just wondering)? and when are we starting the season? same time as the NHL season?

I'm waiting on getting everything I purchased before I can actually get it running.
As for the season, I was thinking right when everything is ready to go, we could start.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Also, I was thinking about this.

Let's say your AHL team has another teams prospect, I'm going to guess you cannot use them as a replacement?

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Final questions, I swear. (Maybe not)

Right after the prospect draft, can we do uneven deals? Or do we have to wait?

Plus, how is the free agency handled before the season starts? More specifically, if I trade 2 regular guys for one, can I pick up another extra? Conversely, if i were to trade 2 prospects for one, can I pick up a new prospect?

In regards to prospects, I think you should, however, only undrafted ones from your own system in the event of a trade

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

A trade to announce!

To Chicago

RW Brad Marchand

To Columbus

7th round pick

Waiting for confirmation to make the pick... Apparently he's off the clock, so I'm just going to make the pick and wait until he accepts. With the acquired pick, I select Charles-Olivier Roussel

124664-charles-olivier-roussel-sait-quil.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Amputechture

Jun 24, 2007
Toronto
So New Jersey is skipped and can select at anytime. Ottawa and Vancouver are immediately skipped as they have missed too many picks to wait. Buffalo is up.

Amputechture

Jun 24, 2007
Toronto
All teams missing picks need to fill those picks in asap, so that we can move forward with things.

If people could start putting together their farm teams in the roster thread that would be great.

The farm teams are based off of your teams actual farm team. Use Gap Geek to find out the players under contract for your team, and the roster from your AHL affiliate. If someone on that farm roster has been selected by another team you no longer have that player on your roster and that position will need to be filled. We will be filling in all of those holes as soon as people complete their missing picks for the prospect draft.

Thanks guys.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

If all of my defenseman develop, I have some BEAUTIFUL trading assets

Leafsism

Sep 21, 2009
A trade to announce!

To Chicago

RW Brad Marchand

To Columbus

7th round pick

Waiting for confirmation to make the pick... Apparently he's off the clock, so I'm just going to make the pick and wait until he accepts. With the acquired pick, I select Charles-Olivier Roussel

124664-charles-olivier-roussel-sait-quil.jpg

Confirmed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad