World Cup: SF: France vs. Belgium, 7/10/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hazard is so much better than KDB anyway. The teams they're playing on is what make people wrong about them.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
That's fine, but he's 19, maradona was 26.

You don't know he'll be significantly better at 26 than he is now. He's a pacy forward. His pace now is about as good as it will ever be. We've seen different career trajectories with players with this skillset but they typically peak quite early.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Every time the ball touches Mbappe's feet he does something golden with it. Goddamn. Blows my mind how talented he is this young.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Giroud is weighing this team down.

Not really sure how people can call KdB invisible when he was probably the best Belgian vs. Brazil and they likely wouldn't have won if he didn't come up big for them there.
Hazard is so much better than KDB anyway. The teams they're playing on is what make people wrong about them.
There aren't any players 'so much better' than KdB, and Hazard wouldn't be one of them if there were.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

Maybe we'll get to see it next season if Hazard moves or Sarri replaces Conte. KdB did it at Wolfsburg too though.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Mbappe is just different class.

I'm definitely going to need to re-watch some Moukoko matches after this to feel better about Germany's future :laugh:
He's clowning everyone. I don't watch soccer as much as hockey (but it is my second most watched sport) but the kid looks like he has the skill, athleticism, and smarts to be one of the best in the world if he isn't already.

He already is...can't wait to see what Tuchel can do with him, Neymar & that PSG midfield *wipes drool from his lip*

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You don't know he'll be significantly better at 26 than he is now. He's a pacy forward. His pace now is about as good as it will ever be. We've seen different career trajectories with players with this skillset but they typically peak quite early.
Can you give me a list of players with similar skillset?

I think I can name one : Ronaldo. And his knees blew and he still reinvented himself into a poacher.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
There are times where it seems that Girouds left foot is his weak foot. Never seen a pro miss so many clear shooting opportunities with their dominant foot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad