Seven Round Snake Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Well, CC's had plenty of time to pick. Should I just make mine, then when he gets here he can do both of his?

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Seachd said:
Well, CC's had plenty of time to pick. Should I just make mine, then when he gets here he can do both of his?

I PMed him after i made my pick last night. He's had a good 12 hours

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Okay. Since Shane's not online to decide on a pick, I'll make mine. Hopefully CC gets on soon to make his.

With the 50th pick, the Edmonton Oilers select Tom Fritsche.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
The Colorado Avalanche would like to apologize to the rest of the league. We had an equipment malfunction.

The Avalanche would like to welcome Alexandre Vincent and TJ Hensick to the OrganEYEzation.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
With the 53rd overall pick in the 2005 NHL entry draft, the San Jose Sharks select, from the Plymouth Whalers of the OHL:

:sharks:​

James Neal

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
As of the third round, the time limit will move down to three hours. Also, I will no longer be making picks for participants if any are missed. The pick will be skipped and allowed to be made up as soon as said participant can. However, if a pick sits vacant for an extended period of time (around 20 picks or so), a pick will likely be made for the participant.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
SPORTSMANIAC said:
With the 55 pick in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft the Atlanta Thrashers select Danny Syvretof the of the Onterio Hockey League!

are you kidding me? even canadians know how to spell that one! :D

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Patty Ice XXX what's the scoop on this Philipp Gogulla kid. The pick came out of left field for me as he's not the top ranked German player and his stats at hockeydb.com are not overwhelming by any means.

The Sharks routinely find and develop the league's best German players, but can you give me a head's up on what this kid's all about and why you took him over fellow countrymen Christopher Gawlik?

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
salostyle said:
Patty Ice XXX what's the scoop on this Philipp Gogulla kid. The pick came out of left field for me as he's not the top ranked German player and his stats at hockeydb.com are not overwhelming by any means.

The Sharks routinely find and develop the league's best German players, but can you give me a head's up on what this kid's all about and why you took him over fellow countrymen Christopher Gawlik?
Well, McKeen's, ISS, and CSS all have Gogulla ranked higher than Gawlik, so it's not too much of a surprise.

Anyway, I guess PIT can make their picks now, right? This thing is stalling. It's strange that at a time like this, people aren't stopping by.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Seachd said:
Well, McKeen's, ISS, and CSS all have Gogulla ranked higher than Gawlik, so it's not too much of a surprise.

Anyway, I guess PIT can make their picks now, right? This thing is stalling. It's strange that at a time like this, people aren't stopping by.

St. Louis still has 25 minutes left, clock doesn't resume until 8:00 AM EST Sunday morning.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Pittsburgh selects:

Chris VandeVelde, C 6'1, 190....incoming freshman to north dakota. big play potential

and

Keith Yandle, D, 6'2, 203...incoming freshman to maine. ranked #53 by NA skaters by CSB in the mid-term, but i love his all-around skills.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Since it is now the third round, the clock changes to three hours per pick. Also, if someone misses their pick, I will not be making a selection for them. It'll just be skipped.

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
I guess we should help Shane out and choose for the teams that don't show.

Options for STL, who has already taken Bobby Ryan.

I suggest BPA Patrick Davis for the late 2nd and MA Gragnani for the early 3rd.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Balej's Dance said:
I guess we should help Shane out and choose for the teams that don't show.

Options for STL, who has already taken Bobby Ryan.

I suggest BPA Patrick Davis for the late 2nd and MA Gragnani for the early 3rd.

Well, the intention was just to skip the picks starting in the third round and allow the team to make them up whenever they can. After the second round, there isn't as much consensus, because players are literally all over the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad