Seven Round Snake Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Sorry I've been away, folks...

With the second-round pick, St. Louis selects, from Trencin of the Slovak junior league, right wing Richard Lelkes.

With the third-round pick, St. Louis selects, from Brandon of the Western Hockey League, goaltender Tyler Plante.

:bow: :blues

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
gamblor said:
Nashville selects Swedish defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Whoa, so whose turn is it? We seem to be all over the place. I think Carolina's up with 2 picks, followed by Colorado?

Wonder Boy

Cam 'n' Cam
Mar 25, 2004
Ancaster, Ontario
Fake Plastic Sabre said:
Absolutely perfect job by the Sabres' GM as far as I'm concerned. Johnson and Stastny are the two I would have picked, too. Great job. :clap:

Thanks man. I have to leave now and wont be back or online till Saturday. I thought this thing would have been long over by now. I want to leave you in charge of the Sabres while I'm gone. Pick who you like......

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
We've been waiting forever, so in the interests of getting this thing moving again, with the 71st pick, the Edmonton Oilers select, from Sault Ste. Marie, Chris Lawrence.

And, for some reason, I can't send a PM to Puckhead to let him know he's up. :madfire:

CH Wizard

The canes select forward Marek Kvapil and defenceman Kristopher Letang.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Well, next year I'll have to remember to start this earlier. Still, it's interesting to compare what we had to what actually went down, even if it was only two rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad