Series Talk: MDSF Flyers (3) vs Penguins (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Playoffs always start on my birthday. 4/11/2012 was one of the best birthdays ever, I hope they give me another.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
i think if np and ol line can match up and play well with one of their top two lines we have a chance if it's filp line or lethera line foggetabouddit

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You would think NBC would demand a Flyers/Penguins weekend afternoon game.
Without having Chicago, New York, or Detroit in the playoffs, you'd think NBC would push for games on BOTH Saturday and Sunday

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Do you all think Hagg is done for the year unless an injury occurs? I am kind of shocked Hakstol didn’t insert him back in for a game or two near the end, but I guess he really likes the pairs now.

DaphneLion

Apr 8, 2018
Pennsylvania
Like most of you, I don't think we're gonna win this. I hope against hope that we do, but I can't see us repeatedly beating the Pens when we couldn't even beat them once this season. Who knows though. Maybe going up against our rivals in the first round will be just the kick in the pants that this team needs. I genuinely believe that if the boys play at 100% , we can win.

Anyway, I'm glad our young players get to experience being in the playoffs; it should be exciting for them. I seriously can't wait for Wednesday

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I know this wont be popular...but I really think G back to center needs to happen.

Raffl-Giroux-Konecny
Weal-Couturier-Voracek
Lindblom-Patrick-Simmonds
Leier-Laughton-Read

I know I know...stick to.what got us here. Id be willing to do that...but if the match up issue is clear after a bad game 1 loss...id like to see an adjustment made.

I really dont want it to be like 2016 where we just give them the 1st 3 games before doing anything.

Remember thissaying from my military days. If it ain't broke don't f*** with it. He just had his greatest season ever from the wing. Over 100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad