Series Predicitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
I'm really looking forward to Chris Stewart doing his disappearing act in tight checking games against a quality opponent.

One of the reasons why i think we should win the series. We know what it's like to have him in a our top 6...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Looks like most of Blues 'fans' have same predict like me. 5 games or Sweep. I voted Sweep, 'cus Blues are each section of the game better then Wilds.

Jeeper

Mar 30, 2009
St Louis "Area"
Blues in Six. Hitch develops amnesia, decides to play Elliot in two games...Not that I dislike Brian, but he hasn't looked "right" since the All Star Break...at times, his glove hand isn't responding as quickly as it should, I've seen too many blocks resulting in juicy rebounds...he just doesn't seem to be controlling the puck as well. The team is as healthy as it can be at this point in the season, Jake Allen seems to have benefited from some good coaching (do I see some Brodeur in his moves lately) and I just prefer his handling of the puck. Time for Stastney to shine, and welcome back Shattendueces. Tarasenko and Steen got some rest down the stretch...time to turn it up!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Lol gloating after one win? The Blues played terrible, and STILL made it close. When the Blues played their game, the third period, we outscored the Wild 2-0 not counting empty nets. If the Blues play that bad all series, you're right we're screwed. Unfortunately for you, that was one of the Blues worst games, and we were still a couple inches from tying the game and sending it to OT. Blues are 1-7-1 this season with more than two days rest. 50-17-6 in all other games. 50-17-6. If you check earlier in the thread I said we'd split the first two, split the next two, and take 5 & 6. Nothing has led me to think otherwise. Probably want to hold back your enthusiasm a bit after one game.

Last edited by a moderator:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Yup, you're right. The Blues were very fortunate to get lucky and win those games to win the Division, but they have very little chance of being able to play well enough to beat the Wild.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Wild fans are so insecure. Really funny to watch. "Highly unlikely" the Blues win after losing one game. Okay. :laugh:

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Blues in 4
Mike Liut, Ranksu, Tackid 3 3.70%

I8kq0uJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad