Pre-Game Talk: Series Discussion: San Jose vs St Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
All I know is that I have never had the chance to witness our boys play for the cup and no matter what happens I am happy to have finally gotten the chance to see them play in the biggest games of anyone’s lives

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I’m so happy that Blais has helped the Perron and O’Reilly line the way he has this far. I’ve always been a big fan of his because of his cerebral offensive play and he’s taken a good step forward in one of the most stressful times of the year. Hopefully he can continue to build off this. It would be so nice to have him be a decent 3rd line option going for the future.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I know DeBoer is an excellent coach, and I’m not even going to try to take that away from him. Good God, he’s tough to listen to after his team gets beat, though. Whiny, excessively passive aggressive, & his team follows his lead too.

I stopped reading after you said "Excellent Coach".

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Ah yes, everyday I take great joy in the fact that we eliminated the Sharks.
the best part is not only did we win, but we completely shit on the future of their franchise.

they have 0 draft picks basically, gonna lose Karllson and probably Pavelski. Thornton still wont get a cup

so satisfying to shit all over ref jose.

Reactions: Ranksu

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
Shorks just can't help themselves

IyHQeHB.jpg

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Vlasic seems to be having trouble with sharkmath and the SJ fans are definitely not happy with how sharkmath stacks up to reality.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Why is this thread still open? Gloating is being a bad winner.

This.

I'm in agreement, as nothing meaningful has been added to this thread lately apart from jabs at the Sharks and their fan base. It's in poor taste and classless.

I'll also add that the constant bitching about the reffing is also getting old and irritating. The series is over, let the discussion die. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad