SERIES DISCUSSION: Metro Semis | Pens vs. Rangers | Pt. 2 - Turn it up to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Let's just put it this way: if I were coaching the 3rd pair would include at most one of Lovejoy or Scuderi.

Knowing that's never going to happen the best combination of Chorney, Harrington, and Dumoulin to make up a pairing is the one MJ is going with.

I think lovejoy has a place in the lineup, and he'd be in, maybe even on the second pairing with Pouliot or Ehrhoff, but Scuderi would not be anywhere other than the press box the moment either of those two are healthy.

Martin - Ehrhoff
Pouliot - Lovejoy
Dumo/Harry/Chorney - Cole

I think is how I'd go, personally.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I think lovejoy has a place in the lineup, and he'd be in, maybe even on the second pairing with Pouliot or Ehrhoff, but Scuderi would not be anywhere other than the press box the moment either of those two are healthy.

Martin - Ehrhoff
Pouliot - Lovejoy
Dumo/Harry/Chorney - Cole

I think is how I'd go, personally.

I'd want to get Cole higher up in the lineup. I'd be inclined to go with

Ehrhoff-Martin
Pouliot-Cole
Dumo-Chorney/Lovejoy

If Ehrhoff can't go

Martin-Cole
Pouliot-Harrington
Dumo-Chorney/Lovejoy

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'd want to get Cole higher up in the lineup. I'd be inclined to go with

Ehrhoff-Martin
Pouliot-Cole
Dumo-Chorney/Lovejoy

If Ehrhoff can't go

Martin-Cole
Pouliot-Harrington
Dumo-Chorney/Lovejoy

I can buy either of those, to be honest. I was thinking, "Poo and LJ played together so they have that experience", but they weren't exactly good together.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Even if we don't agree about the stats, this is a great place to talk about hockey. I think it's funny that all the mainstream guys are so terrified of this board.

When I write something, and it gets a response here, I always find out whether or not I did a good job and what I could have done better.

Didn't even realize you were a writer, Jesse Marshall I take it?

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Scuderi has been a better player than Lovejoy since the TDL.

Lovejoy seemingly has no ****ing idea where he should be positioned. Not even in terms of the Pens system, but just in general his positioning is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad