Post-Game Talk: SERIES DISCUSSION: ADSF | Rangers vs. Canadiens Pt. 4 (NYR WIN 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
"uneven" but very productive

what does that even mean? how can you defend his play in that series?

two of the guys you want to trade most, nash and zucc, were two of our best forwards for the whole series

but yeah jt miller and zibanejad carried us :laugh:

He is probably watching some regular season game from November

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

two of the guys you want to trade most, nash and zucc, were two of our best forwards for the whole series

Sometimes you wonder if someone is even watching the game or if it's just a matter of differing opinions, but then they say JT was the adhesive keeping the team together, and I start to question whether I was hallucinating for the last 10 days.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

to be fair zibanejad was fantastic in the last 3 games of the series

and he led us in point scoring so...

breaking-bad-gif-hank-schrader-83213.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Zibanejad was good in all the games after he reportedly talked to McDonagh for advice and whatnot.

:thinking emoji:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hilarious. Nash does great things in the playoffs and creates chances and wins board battles and puts up points that aren't goals or even game tying or game winning primary assists but he's still a lazy bum who's getting paid $20,000,000,000 in real dollars even though that has nothing to do with the cap. Meanwhile, Zib and JT are the real peripheral players for most of the first round except for 1 game each but now they're doing all the right things and all the intangibles that makes that the reason why we won.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hilarious. Nash does great things in the playoffs and creates chances and wins board battles and puts up points that aren't goals or even game tying or game winning primary assists but he's still a lazy bum who's getting paid $20,000,000,000 in real dollars even though that has nothing to do with the cap. Meanwhile, Zib and JT are the real peripheral players for most of the first round except for 1 game each but now they're doing all the right things and all the intangibles that makes that the reason why we won.

I can't say I am surprised reading it, knowing who posted it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad