Post-Game Talk: Series Discussion: 2015-16 ECSF - NY Islanders vs. Tampa Bay

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
The bad...

(hopefully it won't cause us any trouble tomorrow).

13hys1.jpg

You guys haven't seen anything yet. Prepare to die in the slushy cesspool known as our ice surface :laugh:

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Is it that bad? I can imagine you guys have a shortage of space for dehumidifiers and whatnot.

Brutal. They didn't have a dehumidifier until the first round :laugh:
Yormark just came out yesterday and said they don't even have a full time ice person.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015

Yes... I've never been in charge of an ice rink, but I think this would be pretty ****ing important in a new arena that isn't designed for hockey :laugh:

This is the Barclays center way though. Don't make changes until people complain about it, and when you do make changes, don't tell anyone and see what their reaction is.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Yes... I've never been in charge of an ice rink, but I think this would be pretty ****ing important in a new arena that isn't designed for hockey :laugh:

This is the Barclays center way though. Don't make changes until people complain about it, and when you do make changes, don't tell anyone and see what their reaction is.

just pour some water in that rink area over there and put the freezer temperature down. what else is there to know? just do it! :laugh:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
So, a bunch of the boys went to see Justin Bieber last night.............

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFAgon3Epw0/

:facepalm:

*lol* that pic is awesome. Vladdy in his Bieber shirt, Cocoa Puffs without socks and TJ channeling his inner Wolverine (at least with the hair and beard). I like how Pally ended the comment with “callyoptionalâ€, I guess Bish revealing that he knows all his songs have become a bit of a joke in the locker room.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I actually like those. It shows Taormina is pretty much done and Koekkoek has surpassed Nesterov. We'll probably go 7D till Brown is so Nesterov will still play but hopefully it's limited to offensive zone starts only.

Hopefully when Brown gets back he replaces Paquette and not Boyle on that line who has earned a top 9 spot.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Hopefully when Brown gets back he replaces Paquette and not Boyle on that line who has earned a top 9 spot.

Don't see Brown being back before the next round. If we advance I'm sure we change the lines to match who we play. The Paquette-Boyle-Callahan line is only together to go against the Islanders 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad