Serie A 2023-24 Season

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Significant win for Roma, as Cristante scores a 95th minute winner during the remaining 18 minutes of the previously interrupted match.

So Fabio Cannavaro loses his first match as Udinese manager.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Also the Cup final this year is Atalanta vs Juventus, should be interesting, two teams who play different brands of football. The cup didn't use to count in Italy but in the last years it's lived a resurgence.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Milan must be happier with a scoreless draw away to Juve, as they were never close to scoring. And were missing some key personnel like Maignan (injured during the warmup) and Theo Fernandez (suspended).

They even subbed in a a few inexperienced teenagers when there was still about 15 mins left to play, while Juve could throw in likes of Chiesa, Milik and McKennie.

Sportiello was a bit shaky at times in goal, but in the end Milan hold on.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I feel like I've watched more Atalanta these last couple of weeks than I did all season.

They're on cruise control today, easily dispatching of a tootless Empoli, 2-0, goals Lookman and Pasalic. They're probably going to exercise the buying clause on de Ketelaere, who's been arguably better with them than ever with Brugge, and nothing to do with his historically bad season in Milan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad