Serie A 2021-2022

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah and I don't really know why. But look at how few goals have been scored in the first two games it's mindblowing.
Simeoneball the coaches are all negative or most are.

marcelino is the only I care for. The rest are boring or crap or both.

there’s no team I look forward to watching even barca. I used to get up for valencia/Villarreal/athletic/ celta or la real including the big 3. Now I find myself watching more serie A/ epl might even tune in for some bundesliga later on

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You missed the best game of the weekend. It was in L1.
They have a year to win me over. I haven't enjoyed many games these first two weeks. Fio vs Roma was probably the best game I watched. Although watching city run riot on teams is fun too.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
@Power Man

I have the results for you. I only did the test on my laptop because I have it with me.
The results are off and on vpn(connected to an Italian server) It's cut in half when connected which is better than most. I can still do a lot with 200mbps.

I thought it was going to be a penalty. It looked like he was jumping before contact was made. It was called offisde.
Hey thank you very much for doing this, much appreciated

My internet speed is around 110-120 mbps

So at 200 you’re still in good shape lol

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Hey thank you very much for doing this, much appreciated

My internet speed is around 110-120 mbps

So at 200 you’re still in good shape lol

It's my pleasure. I am always willing to help a fellow footie fan. I am happy I thought of it before forking over more money for another subscription. I am pretty sure everyone here has a ton too. We don't need to spend more money on more subscription.

You should be fine too. You only need around 20 - 30 mbps to stream a good full HD. I have been streaming on my TV, laptop and pc to see if everything is okay. Everything is working perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad