Serie A 2021-2022

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I have DAZN Canada and i am not amused at losing Serie A. How do i get NORD VPN?

You just go on their website. You get for pc, tablet, mobile, tv, etc.... I've tested numerous vpns overs the years and I prefer nord. One of the main reasons are it's not from North America. I think they are located in Panama. If you need a referral code I can send you one.

Edit: I connected to the German server with Nord. I opened Dazn and I was able to watch the Bundesliga game.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Only took few minutes for Juve to take lead with Dybala finishing after timing his run well and scring surrounded by four Udine players.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
You just go on their website. You get for pc, tablet, mobile, tv, etc.... I've tested numerous vpns overs the years and I prefer nord. One of the main reasons are it's not from North America. I think they are located in Panama. If you need a referral code I can send you one.

Edit: I connected to the German server with Nord. I opened Dazn and I was able to watch the Bundesliga game.
Nice

Does Nord alow down internet conne like some other vpns?

Juve

May 13, 2011
I the past when I tried VPN services at home, my internet connection would slow down
As soon as I turned vpn off, my internet connection would go back to normal

Ahh okay. It's normal. I will do some tests and get back to you. I am currently watching the game on my tv. I haven't had any drops so far, but then again my plan is 400mbps. I will do some tests with my pc and I'll post my results.

Reactions: Power Man

Juve

May 13, 2011
@Power Man

I have the results for you. I only did the test on my laptop because I have it with me.
The results are off and on vpn(connected to an Italian server) It's cut in half when connected which is better than most. I can still do a lot with 200mbps.

Huh..there was clear contact in the box. VAR checked it supposedly..and no penalty?

I thought it was going to be a penalty. It looked like he was jumping before contact was made. It was called offisde.

Attachments

• wifi.PNG
    wifi.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
  • vpn.PNG
    vpn.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Power Man

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I laugh at and respect the fact that Dybala tried a goal of the century there in the box in injury time, trying to volley that with his body turned all the wrong way is borderline preposterous and yet he tried it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad