Serie A 16/17

yoplait

May 4, 2011
Thank goodness for that comeback for Inter against Pescara. I think Pescara deserved a draw though. Icardi is clincial, but the team still can't work together to get him the ball. Also 2 new wingbacks need to be bought in January. D'Ambrosio, Santon and Nagatomo are nowhere near good enough, they kill so many chances and are terrible defenders. Hopefully Ansaldi will bring a bit of quality to RB when he recovers from his injury.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not like you're much better regarding Higuain with that comment. He's been amazing since getting out from under commander Ronaldo. Could just give him his dues.

You really can't see the difference between Mcsorely's posts than mine about Higuain?:laugh:

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Milan with a hard luck loss as Perica's goal was really the only chance Udinese created...and it came in the 88th minute. Bacca and the attack was pretty ineffective though. They missed Niang.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I don't think many doubted Milik, but more his ridiculous pricetag.

He's a fine striker.
Also his very poor showing at the Euros.Except that Lewandowski also looked pretty poor and we all know that the guy is world class.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
INter dominating the 2nd half but Lichtsteiner opens the scoring from a beauty cross by Sandro.

Icardi ties it up off a corner.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Inter incredibly impressive tonight. Icardi dominant. De Boer buying himself some serious breathing room after the slow start to the season.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Icardi is very impressive. If he can focus on his game he can become a top 5 striker in the world.
Crap Juve lost but they didn't deserve to win. And that midfield lacks creativity. Don't go with 3 CMs if you lavk creative midfielders.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
It was a great game, very good atmosphere from the crowd as well. Inter looked totally different from their pre- and early season woes.

Icardi is great indeed.

Hopefully Napoli and Inter can keep their level constantly higher and challenge Juve & make it tighter title race this season. With Roma in there too, and likes of Sassuolo playing some nice football also, things are looking brighter for the Serie A.

If Milan can get their act together, it'll be a very competitive league once again.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Milan don't deserve Bacca.

Davide Calabria looked really good tonight against Lazio. Milan could have themselves a real gem there.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Icardi has been on fire

Best player in Serie A this season so far.

On paper inter is the only club that may challenge Juve. Basically 80% of their squad were acquired in the last 2 seasons. They need time to create harmony and they've acquired the right pieces to fill their holes. They have the likes of Kondogbia, Brozovic, Jovetic on the bench, they have good depth. I won't root for them obviously but it would be nice to see Inter relevant again. I may be the only Juve fan who doesn't hate Inter. Because who can hate a team who had the legend Zanetti?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad