Serie A 16/17

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
I'm no expert, but we need a thread.

From a Russian perspective, Zenit finally sold Ansaldi to Inter.

Conte said Cuadrado will be a Chelsea player.

Roma is still in FFP turmoil.

Koulibaly has countless offers and wants out.

Will Juventus' reign be stopped?

Milos Krasic

Jul 1, 2008
Lol, ya.

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

I hope Roma's board doesn't still expect a Scudetto.

Lazio should be a joke.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
If Higuain moves to Juve it's really going to be a walk in the park for them. I wish Inter and Milan were relevant again. Serie A is not the same without those 2 clubs at the top.

I hope Juve can do at least some damage in the CL. With the addition if Pjanic and Benatia and possibly Higuain and Pjaca, team is looking really good.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There's hope for Inter this season if they hang onto Icardi. Banega is a great addition and can set tempo, something none of their other players can do even close to as well as him.

Less Palacio as the years go by too.

Don't think there's any hope for Milan though. Niang is developing well and they're apparently likely to sign Zielinski, but there's not much quality there. The Bacca signing didn't have as much impact as I thought it would because he doesn't contribute much to a team's overall play.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
did anyone see Berlusconi video telling the players he wasn't going to pay them and that they could sue him if they wanted lol I guess must be from last season though?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Co98VKEWYAEJ2D7.jpg

Jorge Mendes+Chinese group of investors want to buy Milan. I guess this is the next step for clown agents like Raiola and Mendes: it's not enough to steer all your top clients to one club that's paying you an exorbitant fee to do so; you have to steer them to your own club.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Co98VKEWYAEJ2D7.jpg

Jorge Mendes+Chinese group of investors want to buy Milan. I guess this is the next step for clown agents like Raiola and Mendes: it's not enough to steer all your top clients to one club that's paying you an exorbitant fee to do so; you have to steer them to your own club.

That's a serious conflict of interest. How can they allow this?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
What is Milan doing? They have a terrible team.

Their twin-brother Inter are trying to get better and will have great team this season.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Mancini on the verge of getting the boot at Inter, weird timing so close to the season but their pre-season matches have been awful, whether or not you can take those seriously, but they were so uncompetitive in those games. De Boer set to take over

Milos Krasic

Jul 1, 2008
Great finish. When Milan subbed off Bacca, I think they thought they had it won.

Baselli really had a positive impact for Torino and likely should have been starting. We'll see how serious Ljajic's injury is.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Mertens "saves" the day for Napoli. I've always liked him. Deserves a bigger role than he's had.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Mertens "saves" the day for Napoli. I've always liked him. Deserves a bigger role than he's had.

Just sell Gabbidiani to Everton for 30M or whatever Everton are offering and play Martens instead, they would probably still do equally well in Serie A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad