dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
BWrEVrvCMAA7Rx7.jpg:large

:laugh::laugh:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Man I love Conacher, guy gives 366%, 436% of the time. Works way harder and takes way more physical abuse than a guy of his stature should.

We still need a lot of work defensively and HAVE to stop sitting back, but this game is an improvement for sure.

And please god MacLean start Lehner next game. I hope I never have to watch another game swing 0-2 in the oppositions favour in a matter of minutes.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I thought for sure that we would dominate 4 on 4 but alas Andy had to save our bacon.

Conacher had another great game. Like I said in the GDT, love the top 6 the way they lined up tonight. 3rd and 4th lines... meh. We need to make the 3rd faster and more dogged. Pageau will be good one day but he needs some time in Bingo to work on his faceoffs. We can't afford to have 3 out of 4 centres be constantly under 50% in faceoffs. It's near time to see who in Bingo would make the bottom 6 better at any and all positions and make it happen.

Wow they just replayed Spezza's 1st goal. Unless Conacher taps it out from underneath Smith that goal doesn't happen. Love his close in play near the net. It's just what that line needed. despite his size we got a good player for Bishop.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
I listened to the game on the way back from the Jets game (we think we suck...) and I'm so relieved by the win. It's such a pleasure to hear shreiber call that winner.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Man I love Conacher, guy gives 366%, 436% of the time. Works way harder and takes way more physical abuse than a guy of his stature should.

We still need a lot of work defensively and HAVE to stop sitting back, but this game is an improvement for sure.

And please god MacLean start Lehner next game. I hope I never have to watch another game swing 0-2 in the oppositions favour in a matter of minutes.

Blind Anderson hate - Exhibit A

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
For anyone asking why there is no "Honey Badger" option in the PGT poll: I had to run some errands today, couldn't watch the whole game, so I made the poll in the 1st intermission, before the Conacher Heroics(TM) were a thing. I just got into the house now.

My bad.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Looks like we've found some good top 6 combos, now to sort out the bottom six. There is talent there to make up two solid lines within the organization. 3/6 of that bottom 6 tonight probably doesn't deserve to play in the next game.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Looks like we've found some good top 6 combos, now to sort out the bottom six. There is talent there to make up two solid lines within the organization. 3/6 of that bottom 6 tonight probably doesn't deserve to play in the next game.

For sure:
Greening-Pageau-Condra

Maybe:
JOB-Zibanejad-Neil :dunno:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I love the fact that Spezza got a hat-trick on the same night Alfredsson got his first goal for Detroit.

EssendonBombers

classless
Jan 4, 2011
Straya
A bit lucky to get 2 points in this one, but never a better time for a bit of luck to go our way. They played truly horrible for the brief time in which they had the lead.

costermonger

sans classe
Nov 4, 2007
Kitchener, Ont

Can't disagree that. There's no harm in trying something new because there's so little effective hockey being played while the top two lines are on the bench.

spezza111*

Sending Zibanejad down makes as little sense then as it does now.
He has a good hockey sense and makes really nice quick passes
and dat slapshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad