Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Yotes | October 15 | 10 pm EST | Part II

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Those ****ing mother ****ers - putting us all through this **** this past week!!

Way to go Cory ya little mother ****er Whoohoo!!!!!!!! :yo:

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Need to get up for work in a few hrs, but had to stay up to watch that game. Holy hell this game felt important. I yelled like it was a play-off win.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Alfie would have gotten the OT winner. Spezza is a great player and all, just doesn't seem to have that extra gear required to be a true leader.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Despite playing on a terrible line I thought Greening played pretty good tonight. Was carrying the puck much better, most of the time he lead the breakout he at least got the puck in the zone. Whenever someone else dumped it in he was the first man on the puck. He got 2 assists tonight too.

Also

MS PAINT KARMA FTW :yo: :party:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
So how superstitious are you guys? Haven't worn my jersey since the buffalo game and was planning on wearing it tonight but forgot until I decided to throw it on when the score was 2-0.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Alfie would have gotten the OT winner. Spezza is a great player and all, just doesn't seem to have that extra gear required to be a true leader.

Y'all need to stop hating on Captain Giggles, dude basically carried the team tonight until a ridiculous play in OT

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Despite playing on a terrible line I thought Greening played pretty good tonight. Was carrying the puck much better, most of the time he lead the breakout he at least got the puck in the zone. Whenever someone else dumped it in he was the first man on the puck. He got 2 assists tonight too.

Also

It's clear that Smith and Neil are dragging him down. I have my hunch that Smith is just bad. In OT, he was with Ryan and they got hemmed in.

Master Kush

Jan 29, 2003
Visit site
Still not playing great hockey...especially defensively. D-zone coverage is abysmal. We won today on some individual skill.

Spezza, conacher, ryan looked good today.

Phillips, gryba, neil, smith were awful.

We really need some vet bottom six forwards and someone to replace gonch.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012

Also

I found the same thing, he was very noticeable tonight (in a good way).

And great GDT btw :nod:

Milan the God*

Early indication from the main board is that the Senators got handed the game by the refs

Milan the God*

BWrEVrvCMAA7Rx7.jpg:large

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad