GDT: SENS @ WILD | EK-LESS EDITION | MARCH 30th 2017 8PM | TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
I Agree, however, if he doesn't play it's an excellent opportunity for the rest of the players to learn to play without him should he get hurt in the playoffs like they did when he was out for the remainder of the yr when he got Cooked. This can't be a one man team, they have to learn to play without any player & still play an aggressive team game & learn to win. It will make everyone better come playoff time. It would be interesting to see Kevin play his first game with Ottawa though.

Okay ... so it's already started ... I believe Anderson is starting again tonight. Will he get pulled? Odds are at 3 to 1 now but as more & more people place their bets this could go a lot higher, back to you at the studio Bob. :laugh:

where do I place my bet?
:D

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Actually for me it's going to be more interesting to watch if he doesn't play. Just to see how the team performs without him. Especially on the PP.

We will likely get hemmed into our zone for very long stretches.

This team is pretty awful without Karlsson.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
bfa3d2413ef305bdbc49aff11f64f0d5.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't think i am going to bother watching this one.

Just have to hope that the Lightning and Islanders both lose in regulation.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
How funny would it be if we have our most dominant game of the season, and then all the Karlsson haters come out of the woodwork and say he was holding the team back. :popcorn:

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
Too bad. If Karlsson was at all able to play he'd be lethal as the seventh D. Take Kelly out and play EK on PP's and maybe some Ottawa-friendly o-zone starts. Just his presence on the bench would be beneficial.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Time to find out just how empty this roster really is.

I honestly dont expect the team to score a goal. This will be the most boring game of the season, unless Karlsson stays out longer then we will have a bunch of those.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Too bad. If Karlsson was at all able to play he'd be lethal as the seventh D. Take Kelly out and play EK on PP's and maybe some Ottawa-friendly o-zone starts. Just his presence on the bench would be beneficial.

It's more beneficial to us if he sits and is well-rested and healed up for the last stretch of games.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm legitimately intrigued to see how the team responds to the lack of EK. Should be an interesting game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad