Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1698521019115.png

Batherson does indeed f*** us up.

• Wow
Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Gotta build off of thursday, play smart and get the two points. Need more from the bottom six and PP.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I like the Avalanche but I continue to believe they are a one-line team just like the Oilers. If you can stop Makar and Mackinnon, you can win.

Ottawa will be running 3 offense-oriented lines. They switched it up a bit as they've been running:
Tkachuk - Stutzle - Giroux
Kubalik - Norris - Batherson
Joseph - Greig - Tarasenko

But as I alluded to in the other thread, Kubs is 0-0-0 and even Batherson is goalless. So the switching up makes a lot of sense but still, Kubalik-Greig-Joseph will be no slouch in the offensive zone. They can legit run three capable scoring lines.

I expect us to lose this game on the basis that them being able to roll 3 offensive lines to our 2 will eventually be the difference. Combine that with the fact that their powerplay is more threatening than ours and we typically shit the bed against mediocre goalies...it's not looking up for us.
OK, but stopping Mackinnon and Makar is no easy task, I mean that's near impossible actually and they do have some good supporting players like Rantanen, Toews, Tatar, Nich, Wood etc.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The only thing that is certain is that in the pgt people will complain they played like shit and lost or will complain they played well and won which is delaying the beautiful tank by another day.

Reactions: wheelz87

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Pretty annoying that we have a +10 better goal differential than Washington and are behind them in the standings.
Actually, that's pretty remarkable to see, through 7 games.
Remarkably Washington puts up even less of a fight than us once they get behind. It’s an interesting strategy.

Will sully revert from what worked against Colorado after one game!? Is immediately too soon for big Sulls to stop a successful experiment?

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
If they play the same as last game win or lose there is excitement for the rest of the season, if it's another stinker like against Dallas there is cause for concern. Looking forward to seeing how they come out to start the game.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Please do not get into a fight with Tkachuk, Geno.

You're asking too much.

Tkatchuk also probably knows he can goad Geno into it

Pretty annoying that we have a +10 better goal differential than Washington and are behind them in the standings.
Actually, that's pretty remarkable to see, through 7 games.

Bad team (Caps) vs Badly Coached team (Pens)

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
If they play the same as last game win or lose there is excitement for the rest of the season, if it's another stinker like against Dallas there is cause for concern. Looking forward to seeing how they come out to start the game.
1st period against Dallas was much like the Avs game.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Impromptu poll for everyone:

What are you more shocked to find out about Andy99:
A. Has friends
B. Has a girlfriend
@andy99You know im just poking your bum because its your birthday, yeah? If i didnt like you, i wouldnt be saying anything. HBD

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
DOC says everything except finishing...

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Did they change the Canadian anthem? I heard "theirs" instead of "sons"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events