Yes alright I scare you
But you're just as bad as me
And I know where I'd rather be

1698511138335.png

VS.

Fire sully.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
3rd line starting to cook. Now, if we can just get the pp figured out, this team may just start to string some wins together

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

View attachment 759273
I can't believe you made a separate account to vote for Marino twice, you fangirl. :laugh:

I’ll settle for only one two-minute penalty lol
I more meant that Tkachuk would beat the f*** out of Geno and with Sid playing the way he's been playing, well, y'know.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I like the Avalanche but I continue to believe they are a one-line team just like the Oilers. If you can stop Makar and Mackinnon, you can win.

Ottawa will be running 3 offense-oriented lines. They switched it up a bit as they've been running:
Tkachuk - Stutzle - Giroux
Kubalik - Norris - Batherson
Joseph - Greig - Tarasenko

But as I alluded to in the other thread, Kubs is 0-0-0 and even Batherson is goalless. So the switching up makes a lot of sense but still, Kubalik-Greig-Joseph will be no slouch in the offensive zone. They can legit run three capable scoring lines.

I expect us to lose this game on the basis that them being able to roll 3 offensive lines to our 2 will eventually be the difference. Combine that with the fact that their powerplay is more threatening than ours and we typically shit the bed against mediocre goalies...it's not looking up for us.

Reactions: Andy99

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
On paper that sens team seems really good, and that's without Chabot. Surprised at their slow start.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Batherson always produces against us.
110% he scores today. If sports betting was easy for me, I'd be parlaying that with a Tkuchuk and Stutzle goal, a 950% sv% for Ottawa, and a L for the Pens.
Good, good… Hino getting some work at D…that should help both him and POJ!
I bet Carter didn't bother to watch the tapes and I got a large 2000-calorie frappuccino from Starbucks while skipping he pre-game nap.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Sens missing half their starting D core (Zub, Brannstrom, and now Chabot) due to injury... they definitely should not be taken lightly but this is a good time to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad