GDT: Sens Vs Leafs - Nov. 8/23, SN 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I was watching Robertson's defensive play last game and saw positive signs. He didn't over-commit in puck battles to the point of taking himself completely out of the play and did a better job getting on the right side of the puck. If he can keep playing smarter and not be so reliant on his quickness and energy when defending (especially along the boards) he should stick around. I'm sure management can see we could use more skill so if he's not hurting us defensively I like his chances.
Agree with everything you say here, I'm definitely pulling for him!

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Have you tried not taking her any where ? Haha I kid I kid

My wife used to be all halal. The irony is not lost because I eat everything and drink

I simply stop taking her places..... her halal priorities changed rather quickly
One of my sons was a vegetarian from age 9 until in his early 20s, living on his own and discovering he couldn't afford it.

Reactions: fahad203

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone ever go to Jack Astors pre-game? I've never been.
I like to have reservations for dinner but they don't have anything available, how hard is it to walk in around 5 and get a table?

Chains like that are optimized for table turnover more than food quality, even if it’s full their business model necessitates that it doesn’t stay that way for more than a few minutes.

Reactions: robertmac43

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Question...how many more losses does DJ Smith need before he gets canned?
I'm thinking around 20

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Chains like that are optimized for table turnover more than food quality, even if it’s full their business model necessitates that it doesn’t stay that way for more than a few minutes.
Not on game nights

It's an awfully big space, that one, I'd roll the dice on it. You'd think you'd be ok at 5.
Got in but place is pretty full.

Reactions: TMLife17

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
This is one of those games where you want to see the team carry the momentum. Lay the boots to an inferior Senators team, have Woll play another strong game to gain even confidence from his coach (and fans), and see another strong game from youngsters like Robertson and Knies and have Domi follow up on his effort from the other night.

Anything less and a struggle in this game will unfortunately be a case of the same ol', same ol' with this club. Time to show why they can be and are one of the better teams in the league, and more importantly, on a consistent basis.

It is basically completely out of character for this team, but damn would it be nice for them to put the dagger in the Sens hearts and send Ottawa into complete meltdown. I am talking like 8-2 win, Reaves beats up McKewen and Domi beats up someone else.

Like we did during this game which remains one of my favorite games I ever got to watch on HFboards. Our GDT was lit that night

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Question...how many more losses does DJ Smith need before he gets canned?
I'm thinking around 20
I don't think Smith will survive into next season, but I can see Staios keeping him around for a while yet. Ottawa isn't making the playoffs this season anyway. Might as well burn another season and see what coaches become available in the off-season. When Tampa flames out again this season maybe Brisebois decides to part ways with Cooper.

Reactions: Notsince67

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Have you tried not taking her any where ? Haha I kid I kid

My wife used to be all halal. The irony is not lost because I eat everything and drink

I simply stop taking her places..... her halal priorities changed rather quickly
A wise man…….

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I would keep Bert, he has played better than the rewards he has recevied from the Hockey Gods. Kling, Reaves, Kampf can all be fired into the sun.

I'm pretty hard on Bert but I'm not ready to give up on him quite yet. If he can get going, the line with him, JT, and Styles could be a great line in the playoffs.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Someone needs to set up a poll on the mainboards who is the best diver...Stuzle or Matthews after salary is considered.

Fbf08W9UUAINhDk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad