GDT: Sens Vs Leafs - Nov. 8/23, SN 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Going to the game. Pretty hyped.

Hopefully Woll is in net. Expecting a big W against the Sens even though you know they’ll bring their A game.

Reactions: authentic

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
how many DIVES are we expecting from Stutzle and the rest of ottawa senators
Over/under I'd say at least 10 or so

For early in the season it's not a must win obviously but it's one of those game Leafs should come out flying.

At home still for 3 more games and a good chance to get on a roll.

Should be Woll tonight.
Sammy Friday.
Woll Saturday.

Hope Robertson keeps it going. The 3rd line looked good last game. Might have 3 solid lines finally.

Go Leafs Go

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
You guys will destroy us. We suck and in November's we suck even more.

6-3 Leafs but only because you let off after being up 6-1.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
A loss tonight wouldn't surprise me at all.

We get to go down and fist bump the players tonight as they come out for the 1st. We'll do everything we can(me and my daughter) to fire them up.

Picture from last time, pre-covid

Attachments

• Tavares.jpg
    Tavares.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Last game I switched to watch The voice when we're down 1-4. I am not watching tonight, that us my part.
If they keep winning I will be at the parade in June.

Reactions: WillNy29

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
These games like the ones against the Habs are always entertaining. Senators are in the hot seat, this was supposed to be a breakthrough year for them. It’s still early in the season, let’s not be the catalyst for a turnaround.

Also, before anyone goes off on me for not mentioning Marner every time he has a good game, he’s my favourite Leaf, I love his creativity and vision, but it becomes annoying when people are so obsessed that they need to defend or boost their favourite player all the time.

Hoping the Leafs blow these guys out so we can say everyone had a great game.

tmlfan98

No More Excuses #MarnerOut
Aug 13, 2012
Hockey's Mecca
Since Keefe has already decided he thinks Lajoie is useless, Trev might as well send him down and call up McMann. Could definitely use another jolt in the lineup, doesn't have to stop at Robertson.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Even if Woll has a average/tough night, keep going back to him. Let him string and build together games. He's far less inconsistent and you know you'll get at least solid goaltending right now.
I wonder what they do this weekend....b2b with Flames/Canucks, both at home. I'd prefer they start Woll against Vancouver as they're rolling currently

Since Keefe has already decided he thinks Lajoie is useless, Trev might as well send him down and call up McMann. Could definitely use another jolt in the lineup, doesn't have to stop at Robertson.
You're gonna get Reaves for 5 minutes and you're gonna like it.

Reactions: SprDaVE and ToneDog

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I wonder what they do this weekend....b2b with Flames/Canucks, both at home. I'd prefer they start Woll against Vancouver as they're rolling currently
I give Woll Calgary and Samsonov Vancouver. Can't afford to have Samsonov have a bad outing against a very winnable Calgary team.

Reactions: egd27

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Anyone ever go to Jack Astors pre-game? I've never been.
I like to have reservations for dinner but they don't have anything available, how hard is it to walk in around 5 and get a table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad