Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs in lands newly found (5:30 p.m. ET)

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Seeing Spezza in a Leafs Jersey is kinda heartbreaking. Happy for him though, this was always his dream.

Nice that we won't have to watch any of our Ex Leafs trash out of the gate.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Englund in mid-season form - butchering the puck on the first forecheck of the game.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Really nice hit from lajoie. I don’t know if it’s the facial hair, but he looks like a man now

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
So far liking what I'm seeing from Duclair, batherson, Norris, Abramov, formenton, scherwey and lajoie. I dont like what I see from Tierney and balcers

Reactions: Cosmix and senswon

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I see Englund didn't improve any on his puck skills in the offseason.

I still don't understand Troy Mann saying he was their most improved player. Everytime I tuned in to a Belleville game he was stood out in a bad way. I prefer Jordan Murray to Andreas Englund. At this point he shouldn't be looked at as anything more than an AHL defender.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I still don't understand Troy Mann saying he was their most improved player. Everytime I tuned in to a Belleville game he was stood out in a bad way. I prefer Jordan Murray to Andreas Englund. At this point he shouldn't be looked at as anything more than an AHL defender.
I don't know why they bothered signing him tbh. Would rather just give his ice time to a prospect or a AHL vet who could mentor some guys.

Reactions: Cosmix

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Can't tune in and really appreciates the in-game commentary from others. Not watching the game and my team is going to suck...somehow still giddy that hockey's back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad