Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs in lands newly found (5:30 p.m. ET)

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I thinking DJ said he is the front runner no ?

Id say he has a better shot than Norris and Formenton or atleast he should he has a year of pro hockey under his belt and D.J has come out and said how well he has played.
Fair enough. I shouldnt of said that I dont think Abromov has a shot to make the team. He has had a great pre season so he has a shot.
I guess I am more personally interested in seeing Foremonton and Norris because I think they could make the team in a bottom 6 role.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Apparently tickets to this game are about $600 per.

If only the sens played the Leafs all pre season, Melnyk would have paid off his gambling debt before the season home opener.
They definitely were not. I got 2 for 450, and resold them a week ago for the same price.

Maybe on kijiji now, but they were nowhere near that out of the gate.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
They definitely were not. I got 2 for 450, and resold them a week ago for the same price.

Maybe on kijiji now, but they were nowhere near that out of the gate.

Just heard it on Leafs Lunch that was the price for them on the resale market.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Just heard it on Leafs Lunch that was the price for them on the resale market.
Possibly, though that is probably someone hoping a die hard bites, that’s definitely not actual street value. They were 120 when they went on sale, and then up to 150 after the opening.

Mine were on kijiji for a few days at 450 for the pair before anyone picked them up.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Fair enough. I shouldnt of said that I dont think Abromov has a shot to make the team. He has had a great pre season so he has a shot.
I guess I am more personally interested in seeing Foremonton and Norris because I think they could make the team in a bottom 6 role.

I really hope they arent planning on putting high end prospects that are first year pros in bottom 6 roles.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
gTlmZQn.gif

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
120 is still an insane price to pay for a preseason game.
Not when it's a 5000 seat arena, in a city that has bred die hard Leafs fans ever since the St. John's Maple Leafs came here in 93', that only gets 1 pre season game every 3-4 years. They could have made them 75% more expensive and still sold out very easily.

There were people lined up at 2am for practice tickets.

Reactions: Clayonator

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I really hope they arent planning on putting high end prospects that are first year pros in bottom 6 roles.
Same. Although a lot of people project Norris and Foremonton to be good 3rd line players. If/when they make the team, it might not be in the top 6.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Im interested to see if Balcers has improved his physicality at all this summer. That was his #1 issue last season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad