Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs in lands newly found (5:30 p.m. ET)

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I couldn't care less about trophies, polls, allstar games or whatever bs there is in the NHL. I watch games. Watch some games, for example the ones against Carolina last season.
As long as you don't care about the evidence that certifiably state state you are wrong, its all good.

1 or 2 bad games doesn't make difference in an 82 game season

Reactions: BonkTastic

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
What about the 514 current NHL players who almost unanimously called him one of the top-2 hardest working players?

They don't watch games? Or... You know... Actually physically play in games he's in?
:laugh:

Again. Who verifys that? Every year I do my research after shaking my head when those polls come out. I never found anything. Seems like this is just some NHLPA PR guys posting some numbers.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
He sure has. But at 700k, even Toronto can afford to bury him if necessary. What he showed the last two seasons (besides PP) isn't good enough to play at NHL level.

Spezza is virtually done now and if he cannot make the Leafs I suspect he will retire immediately.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
What about the 514 current NHL players who almost unanimously called him one of the top-2 hardest working players?

They don't watch games? Or... You know... Actually physically play in games he's in?
:laugh:

The poll says "difficult to play against". That is open to interpretation but I don't think it means "heavy/hard to play against". CM is blazing fast and dman or defensive players would probably recognize he is difficult to contain... but I don't think CM is putting any fear into opposing top line forwards physically.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->