Low Effort GDT Sens vs Jets

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Oh yeah. This summer should be huge.

I think could be another full season before we really, really see his worth. Like Mackinnon in Colorado or Giroux in Philly. Guy's who love to play the fast but puck possession/protection game without having big frames. So they gotta wait a bit longer for body to adapt.

Stutzle has 20 points in last 23 games and on pace for 50 points playing with 3rd liners all year, so simply having better talent around him can elevate him to 65-70 points. But I think we will see the prime Stutzle 2 years from now onwards.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Re: Sogaard its ridiculous to call Sogaard up and give him 10 days between starts. Young goalies need to play often. They should have left him in Belleville if they were not going to get him in more games.

They wanted to get him in NHL practices facing NHL quality shots and working with Bierk. I really don't think it's an issue. I'm sure he's learning a ton on a daily basis, way more than in Belleville at this point. It's something he'll use as motivation during the summer and a great vote of confidence on him by management. He can lean on Forsberg for help too.

Gus needed to see playing time and with Murray injured it was a really good time to swap both of them. Gus was horrible this season and Mads deserved the call up. Great move IMO, absolutely no issues with that. Team needs to see what they have in Soogard and they will have to make a decision on Gus. Nothing wrong with making that assessment now before the summer. Lots of questions in net with Murray and Gus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice-Tray

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad