Low Effort GDT Sens vs Jets

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Sorry guys, I don’t usually start threads because they are massive let downs like this one!

After lasts nights turd I hope we come out fired up agains the Jets. I enjoy beating them.

Go Sens!

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Feels weird to see Phillips’ number up in the rafters and not Neils number.

If 1000 games for the team is a threshold, I’m fine with that since it’s pretty damn rare, but beyond that I’m not really seeing any thing more special about Phillips in his role over Neil in his role. The opposite is more the reality in my opinion.

Anywho..

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

If 1000 games for the team is a threshold, I’m fine with that since it’s pretty damn rare, but beyond that I’m not really seeing any thing more special about Phillips in his role over Neil in his role. The opposite is more the reality in my opinion.

Anywho..

We should just retire names and not numbers!

8 for Stutzle

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
NYR outplayed the Senators and the shots for and against differential would have been worse if NYR continued to play the same way after getting ahead. NYR seemed to hold back to play defensively after getting the lead.

As we had injuries to some of our best players including Batherson, Stutzle, Pinto, & Chabot, being outshot and outscored was the probable outcome.

I expect once the injured return to duty and we add Sanderson, the team will be better than a bottom 5-10 team, but more improvement in the roster is required to become a playoff team and a SC challenger.

A top 5 pick in the 2022 draft will help.

I am not anticipating a major upgrade at F or D via trade or UFA signing by Dorion for next season.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
NYR outplayed the Senators and the shots for and against differential would have been worse if NYR continued to play the same way after getting ahead. NYR seemed to hold back to play defensively after getting the lead.

As we had injuries to some of our best players including Batherson, Stutzle, Pinto, & Chabot, being outshot and outscored was the probable outcome.

I expect once the injured return to duty and we add Sanderson, the team will be better than a bottom 5-10 team, but more improvement in the roster is required to become a playoff team and a SC challenger.

A top 5 pick in the 2022 draft will help.

I am not anticipating a major upgrade at F or D via trade or UFA signing by Dorion for next season.

We have lots of chips to land one of those needed assets. fingers crozzed

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Sanford has 2 assists in 9 games with the Jets. Seems like he's kept up his great play after the trade :sarcasm:

Reactions: hn777

OD99

Oct 13, 2012

Anywho..
Neil played over 1k games for us as well.

Agree he should be up there. Maybe next year during a game against the Kraken in mid Feb.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Neil played over 1k games for us as well.

Agree he should be up there. Maybe next year during a game against the Kraken in mid Feb.

i think his point was if Phillips is there, Neil should be too. Not sure i agree but i always have time for a Chris Neil debate/convo.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad