GDT: Sens vs Jets|Feb 9th 2PM|CBC, RDS, Team 1200

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Agree. Biggest beef is it's almost the exact lineup from the opening day tripleheader 3 weeks ago. Mix it up!

Might have something to do with the shortened season and CBC looking to get maximum draw with the matchups: they also lost money to the lockout and are likely looking to make up the shortfall

EDIT: I also don't have a good feeling about today. Over the last while we usually played the Habs in the afternoon game of HDIC and I seem to remember the Sens doing very poorly; hopefully going against Winnipeg will yield better results!

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
Hopefully Bishop and Andi Petrillo are ready to shine today!

Would like to see Neil fill someone in aswell

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Might have something to do with the shortened season and CBC looking to get maximum draw with the matchups: they also lost money to the lockout and are likely looking to make up the shortfall

CBC just hits up the taxpayers for more, so losing money isn't an excuse for anything they do.:laugh:

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
Well, good luck! And all the best up in the Interlake! (I'm down in the Pembina Valley)

Thanks, you too:)

Where is the Kane / Karlsson rivalry coming from? I haven't really noticed it. Kane's move is to go wide with speed, never works with Karlsson, he's too fast on the pivot and takes the angle away in no time. Seems like a manufactured rivalry to me.

MusicTeacher

Mar 10, 2008
Just a question: how much snow fell in Ottawa? Here in Connecticut, I got 60 cm of the white stuff in less than 24 hours. (Off shoveling now, so I can catch the game later)

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
CBC just hits up the taxpayers for more, so losing money isn't an excuse for anything they do.:laugh:

The CBC budget has gotten some noticeable cuts under Harper

The CBC is pretty efficiently run when it comes to using tax payer money (not great but nowhere near as bad as Quebecor wants you to think) and they are not 100% publicly funded contrary to popular belief.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Kane better watch it if he hasn't learned his lesson already.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
1297368527000_ORIGINAL.jpg

:shakehead

Rolie

Sep 11, 2007
Dortmund

The CBC is pretty efficiently run when it comes to using tax payer money (not great but nowhere near as bad as Quebecor wants you to think) and they are not 100% publicly funded contrary to popular belief.

Right :laugh:

source

Jul 13, 2008

Aren't Jeopardy and HNIC the only CBC programs that actually make money for the channel? I'm glad the taxpayer is paying a lesser shortfall as a result of budget cuts.

Sick Dangle

Feb 9, 2013
Hopefully Bishop and Andi Petrillo are ready to shine today!

Would like to see Neil fill someone in aswell

Petrillo is definitely good. Gotta say I'm a little distracted these days by Sportsnet's newbie Erin Hawksworth. Whoa.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
If memory serves, the last time Stache played Bishop he also swapped 1 D and brought in Daugavins who ended up with a -3. I thought it was too many changes at once and still do unless it's due to injury. The D swap is understandable but lets hope Daug brings his offense if he's playing with Da Costa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad