Low Effort GDT Sens vs Jet Planes | B-Squad Edition | Tue Sep 27th 8PM | TSN5

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
If Sokolov wants to make the NHL he really needs to start finishing his checks hard.

I know he’s a nice guy but he’s got to find the psycho switch and turn it on when he’s on the ice.

Reactions: Senscore

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Sens played hard..some bad turnovers...players I liked in thr first.

Motte, Dal Colle, Kastelic, Thomson, Pinto.

Nobody had a terrible period but Brannstrom got crushed a couple of times. Got right back up

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So if you live in the Sens region and don't own one of the few devices TSN has an app for(no PS4/PS5 or even LG app), or have cable, you're basically shit out of luck if you want to watch our games on TV.

Well shit NHL, don't blame me for finding other non-legal ways to watch my team then.

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
Brannstrom is not someone I would call good lol
I’ve long been an advocate of Brannstrom but I’m losing patience and it looks more and more that other reliable options (JBD lassi Guenette) are passing him on the depth chart. Still early in preseason but brann needs to start showing his game.

So if you live in the Sens region and don't own one of the few devices TSN has an app for(no PS4/PS5 or even LG app), or have cable, you're basically shit out of luck if you want to watch our games on TV.

Well shit NHL, don't blame me for finding other non-legal ways to watch my team then.
Yup, Piracy is rarely a cost issue as much as it’s a convenience issue.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I’ve long been an advocate of Brannstrom but I’m losing patience and it looks more and more that other reliable options (JBD lassi Guenette) are passing him on the depth chart. Still early in preseason but brann needs to start showing his game.

I'm honestly blown away by how they're making it extremely difficult to stream our games legally. I sure as hell ain't getting cable or buying an additional, expensive device on top of the money I'd spend to subscribe to TSN all season.

Reactions: JackieDaytona

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

He is just not strong on the puck , falls often, and turn the puck over a few time tonight
Hope its just a bad game

Alfie11

Feb 23, 2018
Sometimes the lesser players get the best out of the better players in these games. The Sens iced a Belleville squad but they have more to play for in this one than a Kyle Connor.

Hoping the young defencemen show they can play NHL calibre defence. I like the forwards and the goaltending but we gotta fix up that defence.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'm honestly blown away by how they're making it extremely difficult to stream our games legally. I sure as hell ain't getting cable or buying an additional, expensive device on top of the money I'd spend to subscribe to TSN all season.
Watch it online! Plenty of pretty solid options as you probably already know

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
Hate to say it but down here in the US, ESPN+ costs me literally one penny per month on top of Hulu and Disney+, has great stream quality, and I get pretty much all the games (and I can choose the Sens broadcast). They even fixed the spoilers and watch from start issues. It’s insane that they don’t have something similar up in Canada.

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I think we are seeing the last of Bran. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him gone soon. He is just not looking good enough.

Reactions: Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad