Low Effort GDT Sens vs Jet Planes | B-Squad Edition | Tue Sep 27th 8PM | TSN5

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Most interesting will be which of the young dmen looks good against an almost complete Jets squad. Honestly though it does feel like they're throwing these kids to the wolves.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
The speed and puck pressure of Motte(Formenton)-Pinto-Joseph is going to drive teams nuts.

Sens not getting calls, no surprise with Nicholson reffing.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
JBD fans on the zone exit pass which leads to the Jets goal. JBD with Thomson on that shift.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Obviously a very weak roster compared to the Jets and just the first period but Thomson and JBD arent looking good so far moving the puck out

Oh we score

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Reinhardt has been looking like an NHLer too.

I've been saying for a while that we are OVER-encumbered with quality prospects. Never seen anything like this.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
^^great minds^^

The way Pinto can pick opponents passes out of the air reminds me of Mark Stone, unbelievable hand-eye.

If they trade him in a package for Chychrun I’ll puke
I hope we see him get better linemates someday and PP time here and there. Such a high IQ. Id be shocked if they moved Pinto. Chychrun shouldnt cost that much, Id let them keep him, doesnt even wanna be there anyway

Id move Sokolov, I think he is too slow for the NHL.

I’d trade Jarventie while he still has value, I really dislike the type of player he is.

Id keep Greig and Pinto and I feel mgmt thinks the same

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad