Post-Game Talk: SENS vacation in Florida this weekend (vs Tampa Sat.7:00pm)

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I know what your saying, it's like an Ottawa winter. Seems like it won't ever end.
Point is these young players need fan support. It's the only reason they might choose to stay. I don't see them getting much these days even when they play well.

I sure as hell am not wasting my hard earned dollars on this organization. Melnyk doesn't care about the fans. Why should I line his pockets?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I know what your saying, it's like an Ottawa winter. Seems like it won't ever end.
Point is these young players need fan support. It's the only reason they might choose to stay. I don't see them getting much these days even when they play well.

Yup they need support in spite of the horrid team management. There are a lot of Sens fans that care and that are angry. I would not classify them as fair weather fans.. They are frustrated and hurt and disappointed.

Reactions: Deku and Daffy

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Yup they need support in spite of the horrid team management. There are a lot of Sens fans that care and that are angry. I would not classify them as fair weather fans.. They are frustrated and hurt and disappointed.
Fair enough.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Hard to argue with that...
Shooting gallery...I mean they had better shots...I mean their better players had shots. Compelling argument!

Sorry the Ceci floaters don’t impress me. Tampa was barely even trying and getting prime scoring opportunities. The wide open slot one timers were pretty funny.

Oh wait, was this a game Ottawa let slip away? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Deku

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Sorry the Ceci floaters don’t impress me. Tampa was barely even trying and getting prime scoring opportunities. The wide open slot one timers were pretty funny.

Oh wait, was this a game Ottawa let slip away? :sarcasm:
Switch the goalies: 5-1 Ottawa.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
No the young players need team support which they can’t get because the team is f***ed. The fans aren’t on the ice with them.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Switch the fans and you'd be complaining because Stralman was scratched, Dotchin could've returned a 3rd round pick and the Owner let Yzerman walk.

At this point fans who continue to aid and support terrible ownership and management are who I would call bad fans. You're only perpetuating awfulness and you are literally an enabler to an awful owner.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Switch the fans and you'd be complaining because Stralman was scratched, Dotchin could've returned a 3rd round pick and the Owner let Yzerman walk.

9824B11B-2CA1-4B25-9393-E68DE3144F72.gif

Reactions: Gil Gunderson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad