Post-Game Talk: SENS vacation in Florida this weekend (vs Tampa Sat.7:00pm)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Should be a nice getaway with a new Head Coach.......

87450.jpg vs :bolts

Last edited:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
yay we get to pIay a pissed off tampa…. I might check thee scorre coupIe times... but gonna pass on watching. ufc 235 is much more promising for my Saturday nightt:laugh:

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
We gonna get slapped in the dick a lot...

They’ve got double the points we do :laugh:

Oh, and Kuch has double the points of Chabby...

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This game is either gunna be incredibly ugly, or the sens are going to shock the NHL world with a win.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Maybe we don't get to see Stamkos, Kucherov and Point annihilate Pagaeu, Smith and Paajarvi for 20 + minutes.

I'll be interested to see how Crawford handles this after Dorion's ridiculous letter ... Seriously Menlnyk or No Menlnyk this clown from Orleans has to go. The guy has lost it .. if he ever had it.

Reactions: Juvenators

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Maybe we don't get to see Stamkos, Kucherov and Point annihilate Pagaeu, Smith and Paajarvi for 20 + minutes.

I'll be interested to see how Crawford handles this after Dorion's ridiculous letter ... Seriously Menlnyk or No Menlnyk this clown from Orleans has to go. The guy has lost it .. if he ever had it.

It's going to be a shit show whoever is behind the bench, but how nice of PD to do it so the new guy gets to face the best team in the league in his first game as head coach.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
yay we get to pIay a pissed off tampa…. I might check thee scorre coupIe times... but gonna pass on watching. ufc 235 is much more promising for my Saturday nightt:laugh:
Little cheating girl JJ with a free pass again lol

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Maybe Tampa rest all the superstars tonite and give an opportunity to the up and coming players. Maybe a tonne of healty scratches and call ups from the AHL......then maybe we can pull out a win.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Maybe Tampa rest all the superstars tonite and give an opportunity to the up and coming players. Maybe a tonne of healty scratches and call ups from the AHL......then maybe we can pull out a win.
Probably the opposite
Just waiting to destroy us and pad Kucherov's stats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad