Post-Game Talk: SENS vacation in Florida this weekend (vs Tampa Sat.7:00pm)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Good thing Wolanin didn't play tonight.. We got a goal against Tampa 5-1 .. pretty close . I'm sure Tampa was out for a skate most of the night. Wtf?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Such a testament to Stone's skill on how he made White and Tkachuk look as good as they have.

Well.. everyone knew how much Stone brought... And with what they have left looking anywhere close to good vs Tampa would be an achievement... I thought White and Duclair looked good together vs Edmonton. They generated a goal and had one called back and had a couple other grade A chances.. level of competition was not the same and I would not expect them to look that good vs Tampa . Not surprising they were not together tonight , I mean why try them again right?

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
I think we need to turn those frowns upside down and appreciate the fact that we may be watching Sens history:

In Sens history, the head coach with the fewest victories to date is Roger Neilson with a 1-1 record.

And Dave Allison pulls up the rear with an otherworldly .100 winning percentage.

With this balls to the walls line up Dorion has assembled, and with the probability he might only coach to the end of the season, there's a very good chance Crawford could beat both historic marks.

Another interesting tidbit: the last player to score a goal during Boucher's tenure with the Sens? Step forward Boro….seems like it was meant to be...well except that he was up near the opposition's net.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I flat out hate my team right now. It's such a weird feeling. They've been dismantled. Every move they make is mind boggling. They are so hard to like and so easy to hate.

Reactions: Beville

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Yeah wouldn't shock me in the least to see Keith try and get Brady on a new team by next fall. He won't want his son "developing" with this echl franchise. Can see Chabot asking for a trade too.

I'll open the door myself for Brady to leave. Just hope we some actually skill in return

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Yeah wouldn't shock me in the least to see Keith try and get Brady on a new team by next fall. He won't want his son "developing" with this echl franchise. Can see Chabot asking for a trade too.
And won't want him subjected to such fair-weather and critical "fans".

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
And won't want him subjected to such fair-weather and critical "fans".

How am I fair weather? Been supporting this team since the start. Watch every game I can. But I've had enough now. It's not fun anymore.

But yeah tell people how to be a fan. You could shove your head up your own ass and you'd still think it's sunny.

Reactions: Cheapseats and Deku

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Lol he's now our leading goal scorer and he's 19. He's got a bright future. Wait until he fills out and has some help.
Curious to know how many of his goals had Stone been in on

The organization is putting too much pressure on these kids to produce.

One of the most idiotic statements a GM can make to a bunch of kids. What goes through his mind?

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Curious to know how many of his goals had Stone been in on

A good portion. And he's hit a wall. He needs to get stronger. But if he's playing with good players he will score a bunch of goals in front of the net. Will be a playoff beast wherever he ends up.

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
How am I fair weather? Been supporting this team since the start. Watch every game I can. But I've had enough now. It's not fun anymore.

But yeah tell people how to be a fan. You could shove your head up your own ass and you'd still think it's sunny.
Well times are tough and you've "had enough". I.e. Fair -weather fan. That's what the expression means.
No reason to be rude. You don't know me or how much it would take for me to turn on my team.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Well times are tough and you've "had enough". I.e. Fair -weather fan. That's what the expression means.
No reason to be rude. You don't know me or how much it would take for me to turn on my team.

We've had tough times before. Plenty of them. This time it's different. And I haven't turned my back on the team. Just being honest. Melnyk and Dorion have ruined the team and the organization is very unlikable. I feel bad for the players. There is no hope or silver lining until those two clowns are gone.

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Where is the fair weather with this team and how long has it been since we've had any?
I know what your saying, it's like an Ottawa winter. Seems like it won't ever end.
Point is these young players need fan support. It's the only reason they might choose to stay. I don't see them getting much these days even when they play well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad