Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Scott Gomez to one-way, $575,000 deal

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I can't believe Murray didn't sign Connor McDavid to an entry level contract this summer.

He should be fired immediately for misplacing his "redeem for one free Connor McDavid" coupon that the league sent out in last month's Valpak coupon bundle.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
yeah exactly. I mean it should be a pretty easy decision. Sign Connor McDavid! or sign Neil and Gomez. This guy is so senile it's not funny. Of course he goes with neil and gomez, now look where we are.:facepalm:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hes in our top 6...

I like Gomez and I would have liked him on this team but if it was me at this stage I would have kept Prince and played the kids.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Now that the playoffs are but a dream, Gomez should play on the 4th line with Neil and whoever is in the dog house can fill the 3rd spot. Don't give them more 6 minutes of ice time. Let the rest of the regulars and young guys play out the season.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
So much better than the no creativity players like Chiasson, Neil, and Lazar that litter our organization.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
You know.....I kinda like the idea of Gomez as a bit of a 'skills coach' for the kids. We could see that other game where he spent a lot of time with Dzingel. I would love it if he could do that during practice days with all of our kids (especially Lazar).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad