White
Lassi
Gus

Brady Hertl Daddy
Stu Brown Bath
Forms Norris Brown
? Paul Watson

Forget Tierney trade him for a pick
Pretty awful for the Sharks. That said, its nice to see a team, other than the Sens, getting hosed in a trade offer. lol

Reactions: Ahmedount

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
White did quite well at the end of the season. Injuries are a concern though. Something like White, Abramov and an unprotected 2021 first would be fair value if the Sharks were rebuilding (which they should be). If not there is no point moving Hertl.

I was replying to the person that said Ottawa always gets fleeced by San Jose. They certainly did on Hoffman, but as it turns out, they did allright on Karlsson, even though it didn’t seem that way at the time. Just don’t agree that Ottawa always gets fleeced by the Sharks.

Reactions: SensFactor

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Let's not get ridiculous
You’re right cause Sharks wouldn’t move him for that. Our team can’t do a full rebuild. We don’t have a strong enough fan base. While we do have an owner who is one of the richest in sports and would probably be okay with a short rebuild, I don’t think we could move one of our best and most marketable forwards for picks/prospects.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
You’re right cause Sharks wouldn’t move him for that. Our team can’t do a full rebuild. We don’t have a strong enough fan base. While we do have an owner who is one of the richest in sports and would probably be okay with a short rebuild, I don’t think we could move one of our best and most marketable forwards for picks/prospects.
lol good cause Sens would hang up the phone.

fEyD08

Jan 13, 2018

He is probably one knee injury away from being done with nhl hockey. Of course you have to consider options.
If he goes down early in the season our season is fu.... .

1FreakZilla3

Jan 2, 2014
Oshawa
White did quite well at the end of the season. Injuries are a concern though. Something like White, Abramov and an unprotected 2021 first would be fair value if the Sharks were rebuilding (which they should be). If not there is no point moving Hertl.

sharks will get much better offers then this for hertl..

Reactions: themelkman

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
He'll be 27 in two weeks and has had one good season. He's a top six forward and is a valuable asset but some of the posts in this thread make him out to be something much greater than he is.

He's also a UFA in two seasons and he'll probably want a stupid amount of money because of his one good season.

fEyD08

Jan 13, 2018
He'll be 27 in two weeks and has had one good season. He's a top six forward and is a valuable asset but some of the posts in this thread make him out to be something much greater than he is.

He had one good season? That's interesting.

He's also a UFA in two seasons and he'll probably want a stupid amount of money because of his one good season.

fEyD08

Jan 13, 2018

He had one good season? That's interesting.

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
White is pretty close to as good as he is going to get. I had to look up the other two........going to guess the Sharks would need at least one piece that gets the conversation started because I don’t see that player here.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Nah, Hertl is going to get paid based on his ability to excel in the playoffs. Hertl is a top line player. Anyone calling him anything less is underrating him. A top line player with top line level playoff performances. If he's healthy, the Sharks are hanging on to him. They will probably give him an 8x8 deal when he's eligible to sign.

And unless a team is starting a deal with an elite prospect or young player or two top six forwards then the conversation won't even begin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad